IHop MikanxIbuki

CW: Death and its not a happy ending read at your own risk  

iBUKI pov

Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs and Waffles all of the joys you would find at an IHop. Ibuki was shocked when Mikan told her she has never indulged in the wonderful world of IHop. Ibuki being the best girlfriend ever is taking her adorable nurse to the IHop Mikan has also never had a Monster but that's a task for another time. "MIIIKKKAAANNN" whined Ibuki, was getting slightly impatient because Ibuki is very hungry. "I'm coming, are you hurt? Do you need something? I think I have extra bandaids in my purse" Mikan says, her voice laced with panic. "No No wonderful Ibuki is fine Ibuki is hungry so can we leave? I want to take you somewhere for breakfast!" Ibuki reassures her. "Oh Okay let's go" Ibuki locks her arm with mikan and leads her to the car Ibuki gets in the car and starts to drive.

We finally made it to the Ihop and I helped mikan out of the car "come on buttercup i called ahead so we shouldn't have a problem getting in!" i exclaimed she blushed at the nickname i gave her "s-stop it" she said her face red as a tomato "never you are my girlfriend so i have the legal right to give you pet names and seeing you blush is the cutest thing ever" i say in a matter of fact voice "just shut up and help me" she whines i smile and take her hand helping her out of the car and open the door to the IHop and let her go in before me.

Let's assume for a minute a IHop has class and is not a cheap ass restaurant

"Ibuki party of two" I say to the receptionist whose name tag reads ''Mondo he smiles and grabs two menus and leads us to our table. We follow him, he sets down the menus and walks back to the podium. I help Mikan sit down in the booth and hand her a menu. I already know what I want so I won't be needing a menu.

"Get whatever you want love" I assure her

She slightly winces and looks back up at me with her eyes filled with pain "Are you alright Mikan I say knowing that her muscles are hurting her again "Yes I'm alright my legs hurt a lot though do you have my medicine?" she asks. I sigh and hand her the bottle she was recently diagnosed with a condition where you muscles weaken and it limits your mobility there isn't a cure but she won't become completely imobile her medication is mainly there for pain and cramps. She takes the medicine and I move over so I am sitting next to her helping her sit her legs on the booth on the other side of the table. "Mikan, are you sure you're alright?" I ask worriedly because her cramps can get pretty bad and it usually ends up with us in the emergency room . "Yes i'm alright can you please hand me the menu?" she reassured me I nod and hand her the menu. We chatted about random stuff then the waiter came up to take our orders. "Hello I am Chihiro and I will be your server today may I take your order?"

"Hi yes! I will have Cupcake pancakes and a strawberry smoothie and she will have strawberry banana pancakes with apple juice thank you!" I tell Chihiro he writes what I said down and walks away. I swear I know him from somewhere. "Hey buttercup does that man who took our order look familiar to you?" I ask Mikan "Yes! He's an underclassman from Hope's Peak" she replies. I take a look around and realize that there is a man with an orange goatee that looks familiar . "Huh, small world seems like everyone from our highschool is here" I laugh. After more banter, Chihiro brings out our food and I start to eat but quickly stop when I notice mikan picking at her f

Mikan's POV

It hurts, it hurts, lying to her my condition is getting worse. I can't move my legs on my own. I know how bad this is going to get. The doctor said I wasn't going to make it much longer. I don't have the heart to tell her." I noticed her looking at me, "Ibuki dear, are you alright?" I say before we can ask questions. She looks at me and looks at our food after a moment she gets up and walks over to the bathroom without saying anything. Chihiro came to our table and explained that ibuki wanted him to put our food in boxes and handed me the check. To my surprise it was completely cleared "um chihiro why is our check cleared" i ask sheepishly "Don't worry about it your meal was on the house!" he said cheerfully and took our plates to the kitchen to put them in boxes. After like 15 minutes ibuki came back "There is something wrong regarding your health im taking you to the hospital please dont fight me on it and say your fine your clearly not Mikan, your in pain and you know it" she said almost on the verge of tears "I was on the phone with your doctor he said to take you in" she said lifting me up bridal style grabbing the food from chihiro while he holds open the door.