Adventure 6 ~ Revenge

It's payback time!

-:-:-:-

Adventure 6 ― Revenge
Victim: Moni 

“We need to think of something. This can’t stay like this,” Louis points out and four other heads nod in agreement. This has gone too far, all of them have been humiliated for the same girl and it’s payback time. But it’s not as easy as it seems.

They are all around a little table, thinking and trying to find a way to get Moni back for all the pranks she has played on them, for all those videos on YouTube and embarrassing pictures on twitter.

“That’s the problem. What can we do without ending up dead?” Liam questions out loud and Harry groans.

If they do something, what she can do later may be worse and, definitely, no one wants Moni to prank them with anger as her motivation. She does her pranks just to have fun, but what if she does it this to really hurt them? No one would survive that!

“What if we send her to Wales while they are shooting Doctor Who?” Harry offers knowing how hard-core whovian the brunette is.

“She would come back eventually. She needs to know we can play the same game as well,” Louis replies and they all sigh, almost giving up. They have been there for almost an hour trying to find the perfect way to get her back, but nothing.

“God, you really are hopeless,” a feminine voice says and they all turn around to see her coming. Niall lights up at the sight of the black-haired girl whose green eyes are immediately on the blond Irish boy. “Hi, babe,” she adds softly and Niall’s smile grows wider. She walks towards him and stop at his back, her arms wrapping around him. “You all know her, think of what she’s scared of,” Alex suggests next looking at all of them.

“She’s only afraid of marriage and having children,” Harry informs. “But that doesn’t help. We can’t make her get married or get her pregnant. Plus, I’m sure Mila would kill us if Moni has to go through that because of us as pranking her.”

“You need to think of something that will disarm her in the moment, something that will caught her off guard and that might make her do something embarrassing, but at the same time it has to be something she loves so she won’t end up killing you all. Got it?” Alex asks and it’s obvious it’s really hard for all of them to follow her. “Oh God, boys are so slow sometimes. What does Moni love?” She insists and they start listing many things, like cupcakes, Ed Sheeran, cars, Nickelback, books, McFly, boxes, among other things. “What of those things can’t Moni handle?”

“Nickelback,” Zayn replies this time. “But we can’t bring Nickelback here.”

“But we can get McFly!” Niall intervenes excitedly. “Remember that she didn’t want to meet Tom because she thought she was going to cry and humiliate herself?” He adds and the eyes of the boys shine with excitement, as well.

“This is my little leprechaun, always the clever one,” Alex says kissing his cheek sweetly. “Now you have it. Let’s start working,” she ads to everyone this time.

* * *

“What’s going on?” Moni asks as Mila walks with her making sure she doesn’t see anything that’s prepared for her. “Mila, if I fall, I’ll make you fall with me,” she promises and the black-haired girl laughs.

“You’ll love this,” she says and the brunette bounces a little while, excited. She loves the adrenaline of the uncertainty, and surprises surely have that effect. “Here. Open your eyes,” she instructs taking her hands off of Moni’s eyes.

The brunette feels her heart stopping as her mouth hangs open and her eyes can’t leave the four boys in front of her, grinning kindly. Why are they there? Why are they smiling at her? What is going on?

Why is McFly in her flat?

She starts shaking like a little bird alone in the middle of a hurricane, her hands tightly in fists, her breathing irregular and dangerously fast. Before she can say something, she does the unthinkable, something that no one but Mila has seen her doing, and even though she knows all eyes are on her, she can’t stop. She knows the lads from One Direction are recording her and enjoying how she is losing it, she knows that McFly is expecting her to do something, to say something, she knows that the girls are observing her as well, but she can’t help it.

Moni starts crying.

Silently, tears stream down her face as her body keeps shaking. Her little hands fly to her face, trying to hide it from everyone’s sight, ashamed of how week she is. Even her legs fail her and soon she’s on her knees, still crying. There’s absolute silence in the flat, no one is talking and surely they don’t know what to do.

The first one to move is Tom and he hurries towards her, embracing her and Moni wants to run. He can’t see her like that, not him. Not the man that she knows would be perfect for her but that is taken, that has been taken before she even knew about him. Not Tom. Not the special, lovely, geeky and ever so talented Tom Fletcher. He can’t see her like that.

But he hugs her and she starts crying harder, like a stupid and annoying little fan girl. Like one of the girls she always made fun of for crying when they met their idols. Now she was doing that and she hated herself for that reason.

“It’s okay, I got you,” Tom says and she keeps crying, but this time she laughs, understanding what is happening.

Moni looks up at the boys from One Direction, all those boys she has pranked. This is their revenge and they played it perfectly. “I hate you all so much,” she says looking at them, but they are smiling. They see she doesn’t mean it. “Thank you,” she whispers then, shaking her head slightly.

She just humiliated herself in from of her favourite band… and they boys got it recorded. Damn Internet.

-:-:-:-

Hope you all liked it (: Vote and Comment if you did.

Bel, xx