Adventure 5 ~ Carrot invasion

I hope you enjoy this adventure. Mila gave me this idea. If you want to see something, let me know!

-:-:-:-

Adventure 5 ― Carrot Invasion
Victim: Louis Tomlinson

The first carrot was in the windshield of his car with a little note stuck under the windshield wipers that said ‘we are coming for you’. Louis did not pay attention the first time. Probably it was just a fan trying to get to him with carrots. It wouldn’t be the first time something like that happened. God knows his fans are obsessed with carrots and do not understand that those vegetables mean nothing to him. He joked along for a while, but he grew tired of that pretty soon. And not only him, all his friends are fed up as well. Fans clearly don’t have boundaries.

The week after two carrots were outside his door with the same note. Yup, some fans are crazy because every week more carrots appeared at his door. However, he is not afraid of this, there is always a bodyguard around so everything should be fine with that. What scares Louis is Moni. She has pranked them all. Harry –a couple of times already–, Zayn, Niall and Liam, and the last one never actually did something to the brunette.

Louis is terrified. He knows he is next, that she will come, but when? It can be any moment, even if he is on live television. Every time she is near, he is tensed, he is careful to not do anything that could piss her off. And just because of that, he does not pay attention to the carrots that threat him of coming soon. ‘We are closer,’ says the last note and he just throws it away with the nine carrots that accompany the note. Honestly, he cannot see carrots anymore without wanting to kill someone.

That night he goes to bed annoyed by the carrots and worried for when Moni may come after him. Nonetheless, he falls asleep deeply and does not realise of the people sneaking into his house at midnight. It is not only one but ten people ready to make the Doncaster boy pay.

“Isn’t this too mean?” A tall brunette asks and the leader of the group pats her shoulder.

“Think of all the times a fan gave you a carrot to hand it to him. Think of all those times girls asked you if you were protecting his carrots. Think of all those annoying experiences, even that time one fan threw a carrot at your head,” the leader reminds the tall brunette.

“This will teach him to think more thoroughly before opening his mouth for something this stupid,” a blonde girl intervenes and the brunette nods. They are right.

Slowly, the ten people walk towards Louis’ room, careful not to wake him up in the process. They surround the bed and the leader motions to them to wait until she counts three. The blonde girl is already recording everything.

One, two, three!

They all jump over Louis at the same time making sure to be as loud as possible.

The Doncaster boy jumps up when his bed starts shaking and many hands grab him at the same time, pulling him in all directions. He opens his eyes and all what he sees are giant carrots surrounding him. Oh my God, it’s a nightmare! The carrots have come for him, so many of them!

He starts screaming and tries to run away, but they have a hold on him and won’t let him go. No matter how much he fights, they outnumber him. Why doesn’t he wake up? He’s kicking and screaming, but nothing happens, the carrots keep pulling him. This is his end. The carrots got him. Panic consumes him as he imagines his painful death whilst still trying to sneak out, but it’s impossible. He sees every carrot getting a piece of his body.

“We told you we were coming for you!” One carrot screams.

Wait a minute… He knows that voice.

“Harry?” He stops and asks looking at the carrots again and only then he notices that they have faces, and he knows them all, even the one that’s farther away recording everything.

Zayn, Harry, Liam, Niall, Alex, Mila, Belle, Eleanor, Phebs and Moni.

“What’s going on?” he asks again and he sees her. Moni is there, grinning madly.

“I’m sure you’ll never make a joke about food again,” she says. “Because if you ever do that again, I will come for you and it will be worse. So much worse,” Moni adds with a serious look and Louis fears for his life. And everyone is with her in this, even Eleanor.

“El?” He asks looking at his girlfriend.

“I’m so tired of carrots,” is all what she says. “We all are.”

“Okay. The lessons has ben learnt, now let’s go and upload this video, Phebs,” Moni says getting out the bed and walking towards the blonde girl with the camera. “The world needs to see how Louis cries and almost peed himself.”

“No!” Louis screams panicking all over again and trying to rise and stop Moni, but the other carrots, meaning his friends, grab him before he can reach the mischievous brunette who is smiling evilly. “Please, no!”

“Too late, Tommo,” is all what she says before walking away with Phebs next to her. Now the whole world is going to see how he freaked out when the carrot invasion came for him.