Beck and Ronan

Title: Beck and Ronan
Author: casualmelodrama
Status: Complete
Smut: Yes

Note:
This book is no longer available on Wattpad but it is still available to buy on Amazon if you were interested.

Description:
Ronan Price could throw a football before he could walk, so it was no surprise when he became the prized for Cedarburg High School. Now at the start of his senior year, college scouts are watching him very closely, and the whole town is rooting for him to go all the way to the NFL. Ronan seems to have everything a professional athlete needs - speed, strength, and one giant secret.

Beck has always kept to himself. He wears the same three hoodies, and delivers Chinese food on the weekends. He has a grandpa who thinks it's 1943, and a goldfish that likes The Smiths. He never joined a club. Never went to a dance. And never went to a sporting event - not until he meet Ronan Price.

Cloistered in their small Midwestern town, Ronan and Beck have been their relationship a secret for three years. But with the reality of their contrasting futures, will they be together much longer?

Note: This is the only BxB book I have read where the couple was already together when the book started and I absolutely loved it.