Teddy Lupin Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Shawn's Pov.  Tuesday, October 5th After Dinner.

I gathered up all of my books and papers for potions and headed to the library to be tutored by Levi. I walked down the hallways and I saw Shay in his Quidditch uniform and his broom in hand.

"What brings you down here?" He asked as I passed.

"Oh, nothing really," I answered.

"Do you want to watch my Quidditch practice?" He asked.

"Sorry, love to, but I can't. I'll see you in the game this weekend though," I said and walked away.

I arrived in the library and sat down at one of the tables.

After a few minutes I saw Levi finally come in. He looked around at the tables and saw me. I gave him a little wave and he came over.

"Hi," I greeted him, trying to be friendly.

"Hey," he said sitting down. "So, what is the hardest thing in Potions?" he asked.

"Um, I'd have to say, the different ingredients and the stirring, and the well, everything," I answered honestly.

"Well, let's start with the different ingredients," he offered.

"Ok," I said, and we started to work. Wow, I thought. This was the first real conversation we've had since the first day on the train in the infirmary.

Overall, the tutoring session went by good. It was still confusing but I got everything much more. Levi was a good teacher.

Saturday, October 9th, 3:00.

Just as I promised, on Saturday, I went down to the Quidditch pitch to watch the game between Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. A guy named Derrick in 1st year was the announcer for the games.

I walked to the stands with Teddy, Darren, and Melee and I sat with them. Up from the stands, on the field I could see Professor Slughorn was in the center with the snitch. The team captains were shaking hands as Derrick announced, "Well, right now the Gryffindor captain, Manny Sanchez, is up against the Ravenclaw's Captain, Melana Curt, for the coin toss. Looks like Ravenclaw won it. Now Slughorn just released the snitch! (Cheers from crowd) And we're off!"

Brooms were blazing by the stands and flying through the arena.

"Ravenclaw's chaser, Lizzy Andrews, has the ball now and is rushing up the middle of the field. This is going to meet the Gryffindor goalie, Devon Pucket.  Wait, the Gryffindor beater, Bryn Gates, knocked the ball out of her hand and Shay Shields, now has the ball. Shields is swerving through the side and middle he shoots at Matt Fraser and, SCORES!"

There were cheers from the Gryffindor side and people rooting for them.

"Gryffindor: 10. Ravenclaw: 0."

Soon, the stats were, Gryffindor: Annie Heat, Manny Sanchez, and Shay Shields scored 50 more points. Beaters, Joe Goodman and Bryn Gates, 7 hits in all. Devon Pucket, 6 saves, 8 goals against. Troy Gates, no sign of the snitch.

Ravenclaw: Chasers, Melana Curt, Noah Mathews, and Lizzy Andrews, scored 80 points. Beaters, Andrew Mueller and Mandy Moser, 10 hits in all. Goalie, Matt Fraser, 9 saves, 6 goals against. Seeker, Zac Zander, no sign of golden snitch.

Ravenclaw: 80. Gryffindor: 60.

"Sanchez just put one passed Ravenclaw's Fraser. Ravenclaw: 80. Gryffindor: 70. Heat is going down the side, shoots, but goes wide to the lowest ring. Mathews runs it down and SCORES! Ravenclaw: 90. Gryffindor: 70."

Ravenclaws were cheering and celebrating. Next to me, Darren was cheering also.

"Why are you cheering?" I asked him.

"That was my brother who just scored," he answered waving his scarf in the air.

"Oh, I didn't know siblings could be in different houses," I said to him.

"Yes you can," Teddy said butting in. "Harry had twins in his grade and one was in Gryffindor and the other was in Ravenclaw."

"Who?" I asked.

"Oh, uh, um, n-no one," Teddy answered nervously.

"Ok," I said as Moser intercepted the ball from Shields and passed to Andrews. Dar n, I thought. Shay was doing ok but not his best. He only scored 1 goal and just got intercepted.

"Wait, both seekers, Zander and Gates are spiraling down obviously reaching for the snitch, a quick jolt upward and still on track. Gates is almost there. GRYFFINDOR CAUGHT THE SNITCH! Gryffindor: 220! Ravenclaw: 90!"

"Yay!" I cheered.

"Whoop!" Yelled Teddy.

"What happened?" Melee asked.

"Gryffindor got 150 points for catching the snitch and they just won," Darren answered.

"Oh, ok," Melee answered, going back to doing her nails.

Back at Gryffindor's common room, a party was going on to celebrate their third win this season.

I finally caught up with Shay. I found him at the middle of the room with the other teammates.

"Hey Shawn," he yelled over the music they were playing.

"Hey, you did a good job," I yelled over the music.

"What?" he asked cupping his hand over his ear.

"Let's go to a quieter place," I said pointing to the entrance to Gryffindor common room.

He nodded and I led him out into the hallway.

"Hey, much quieter right?" he said and laughed.

"Yeah, a lot quieter," I said sitting down leaning against the wall.

"So, what did you want to tell me, back there?" he asked indicating back in the common room.

"Oh, I wanted to tell you what a good job you did-" I started but I slumped off the wall and my eyes rolled back.

In my dream, I saw two people on a wall. I didn't recognize them at all. They were talking to me. I couldn't hear the words.

I was zapped back to the real world. I held my head. It was throbbing a little. I felt a bump on my forehead.

"Are you ok?" whispered Shay.

"Yep," I answered, slowly sitting up.

"Why do you always do that?" he asked. "First on the train, now here?"

"I'm ok. I'll just get some sleep."

"Ok, I'll escort you to your room," Shay said holding onto my arm.

"Thanks," I said, standing up and heading into the common room. The music was making my head pound. I held my head again. I could feel my pulse through my head. I silently fell down and there was darkness.

Heyy Thank you again for reading!!!! I luv all of my fanns!!! if you have any ideas, you can send me a private message. DOnt worry I have good Ideas but I think I want to hear something from my fans! :) Message me, fan, vote, all tht good stuff :) Luv u all! :)

Less thn three, Penelope♥