Teddy Lupin Chapter 8

as i promised.... here is the new chapter of Teddy Lupin!!!! :P hope u enjoy!!!!

Chapter 8

It was the Sunday after school started. Will was working on a History paper, Darren was listening to music, (his Ipod didn't work at Hogwarts because it was a muggle device, but he put a charm on it so it would play music,) Shawn was reading a book, Reed was swimming a few laps in the shallow part of the lake, and Melee was tanning, (what I didn't get was that she was tanning in the shade. She wasn't the brightest Gryffindor.) Well, we were all happy in the bright sun until Levi came strolling down to the lake with his friend West and other Slytherins.

"Look out," Will said looking up from his book, "the king of Slytherins is coming," rolling his eyes.

"Morning losers," Levi called to us.

"What do you want Levi?" I asked my temper rising.

"Well I definitely didn't want to talk to Gryffindor's, if that's what you're thinking," Levi slyly answered and the Slytherins laughed.

"Then go away, because looks like you started the conversation," Darren answered.

"What happens if he doesn't?" West questioned us.

"Then he'll answer to me," I announced proudly.

"Oh please. Like a boy with no parents is going to beat me up. I'm so scared," Levi exaggerated the last words.

'That's it," I yelled and pushed my way to Levi.

Will and Darren were restraining me so I couldn't get to him.

"Ohh, I'm so scared! Daddy, help me!" he sneered and I pushed harder to get through.

"Take it back!" I screamed. "Now!"

"Never!" Levi laughed.

As I was fighting to get to Levi, I noticed my wand back by the tree. I stopped fighting and ran to get my wand.

"If it's a duel you want, then it's a duel you'll get," Levi said pulling out his own wand.

We stood in a dueling circle not letting an eye off each other.

A crowd surrounded us with some cheering for me and some for Levi.

"C'mon, you coward, fight!" he yelled threatening me.

"Stupefy!" I yelled and he fell back only a few feet into the crowd.

"Oh you're on!" he shouted back, getting up and getting back into place.

"You think you're so tough, let me see what you've got!" I yelled taunting him.

"Fine, Stupefy!" he yelled but I dodged it and it hit a girl who went back only a few feet.

"Is that all you've got?" I asked mocking him.

He was about to say another spell but Professor Paige saw the fight and came running down to the scene.

"Boys!" She yelled and both Levi and I dropped our wands immediately. "Come with me. Right now," She said plainly and with authority, and led us up to the school.

She brought us to her room. "Sit," she told us and stood in front of us. "What were you boys thinking?" she asked pushing a piece of her hair out of her face.

"He started it," Levi whispered.

"It was not!" I yelled back at him.

"Boys! Ok, right now you should be thanking me that I'm not bringing you up to Headmistress McGonagall's office to get you expelled," she gave us a serious look. "But," she went on, "I will give you detentions before dinner every night for this week."

"But I have Quidditch lessons on Tuesday and Thursday!" I told her.

"Well, I will change it then. Every night this week after dinner, you will have detention with me. Meet me at my room after dinner. Fail to attend; I will give you another week of detentions to make up for it. Do you understand?"

We both nodded.

"Good, now go back to what you were doing. And if I catch you two fighting again, I will bring you up to McGonagall's office," she finished rattling off and let us go.

I change my mind. The DADA professor is very bipolar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own it! ♥♥♥

Anywayzzz... as i promised... hope u liked the new chappie! Vote, fann, comment, all tht good stuff!!! yayay luv ya!♥

Less then three, Penelope♥