Teddy Lupin Chapter 18

Hey i'd like 2 thank all of my wonderful fans!!@!@!! :D here are all the AMAHZING people! :

PeopleAlwaysLeave       Jetstar96       KottBullar     cutieliciouscoco     Candle_ice      RainbowAndUnicorns      Elina123      Purplewolf     IAmFred    mizzmarz    wolflover19       linzie1991    xxJenyxx      samlunn2010      FoodsRus      JadeCollins     graciep     Aimee01       dracoandme23     tessa17      kitychix     AND LASTLY....... juliagrl4   

Thnx everyone for becoming my fan and this chapter is dedicated to an old friend of mine, Aimee01 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so here is the next chapter!!!!! :D ♥♥♥Penelope

Chapter 18

It was three weeks after Shawn and Shay broke up, and it was the last day before Christmas break. I was really excited to go to Harry’s house for break, not only because I got to see him and his family, but because I got to hear more about my father.

In a half an hour the train was supposed to leave to bring us back to King’s Cross. I went up to my dorm one last time to say good-bye to Darren and Will.

“Cya guys,” I told them.

“Bye Teddy,” They chorused.  

I went back down to the common room to say bye to other people.

“Cya Shawn,” I waved to her.

“Bye Teddy,” She said and hugged me. I hugged back.

“Are you staying here for break?” I asked her as we both let go.

“Yep, so I’ll see you after break.”

“Yeah, cya.”

“Bye Teddy,” Melee said and hugged me too. Darn, I guess girls just like to hug, especially because Melee was going on the train too, not staying at Hogwarts for break.

“Cya,” I replied.

“C’mon Teddy, we have to go,” Reed told me.

“Ok, bye everyone,” I said to all of my friends.

Reed and I boarded the train to leave for King’s Cross.

In our cabin was, Reed, Melee, Abigail- this girl from Hufflepuff who was friends with Melee, and me.

I was so excited to see Harry and have him explain everything about my father that my leg started to bounce up and down.

“Teddy, what are you doing with your leg?” Abigail asked.

“Nothing,” I answered unaware of my anxiety.

“Yeah, your leg is bouncing up and down,” Reed joined in.

“Oh,” I realized and stopped.

“Are you nervous about something?” Melee wondered.

“No, well yes- I mean, no, no, I’m not nervous about anything,” I answered uneasily.

“Fine,” Abigail said and our conversation went onto a different subject.

Approaching dusk, the train finally stopped and we all got off the train to be reunited with our families.

I found Harry near the wall and I walked over to him.

“Hey Harry,” I greeted him.

“Teddy, it’s good to see you! I’ll bring you back to my house Ok? Don’t worry your grandma is there too,” Harry greeted.

“Good.” I replied. We walked more away from the station.

“Hey Harry, when will you tell me about my father?” I asked him suddenly.

“Maybe tomorrow Teddy, Ok?” 

“Ok.”

“Hey, do you want to apparate?” Harry asked me.

“Sure,” I replied.

Apparating felt very weird, like I couldn’t breathe. My lungs closed up for the few seconds. We apparated and then I heard a pop. We were at Harry’s doorstep.

 “Here we are,” Harry said opening the door.

“Remind me to never do that again,” I told him.  

We entered and I went to the guest room and slept until morning.

hey thnx again for reading, commenting, voting, faning!!!!!!!! i reeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllyyyy apreciate it :D thnx everone...... oh yeah, if u become my fan then i will name u in my story for all of my fans.... :D