Mishbir ki Happy Diwali💥

Tired of Big ben and Kuhu s drama, Mishbir had shifted to the Mishbir house. Nanko, Parul masi and Nanu tried to stop them, but Abir was adamant. He was irritated by the behaviour of these ladies. Mishti was also not in favour of leaving the house, but seeing Abir s stern decision, she could not say a no.

Mishbir house:
A: Mishti.. kaha ho.. jaldi aao na..
M: good morning hubby and she placed a  kiss on his forehead.
A: good morning wifey.. chalo jaldi.. Diwali aa rhi ha toh kitna kaam ha..
M: haa chalo.. ghar ki safai, rangoli, snacks banana, lighting aur shopping.
A: haa toh chalo get ready.
Mishbir got ready and left for the mall to do their diwali shopping.

Rajvansh Sadan:
The atmosphere was gloomy. Since Mishbir had left, no one spoke much. Everyone slowly started realising Kuhu s true colours. No one spoke to her unless necessary. Kunal had started blaming her for making Mishbir leave the house. She used crib more on Mishti and continued her old, silly, immature nature.
Pm: ben ba.. diwali aa rhi haa..
Meenu: Parul, jaha mera Ram (Abir) hi nhi waha kaisi diwali..
After Mishbir left, Nanu made Meenu realise all her mistakes and wrong doings. She had a change of heart and wanted to apologise to both of them, but she did not dare to go there, fearing Abir s reaction and outburst.
Pm: benbaa.. ap hausla rakhiye.. Abir jaldi wapas aa jayega..
Meenu: haa Parul.
Both of them hugged each other emotionally.
Nanu was watching them and his heart ached. His gadhero was away and it took the happiness of the house with him.

Mishbir house:
Mishbir just returned from their diwali shopping.
M: Abir yahan aao..
A: haa bolo..
M: ek baat manoge..
A: nhi Mishti.. muje uss bar main koi baat nhi karni ha.. plz.. humara Diwali ka mood spoil mat karo..
M: par Abir.. ek baar sun toh lo..
A: theek ha bolo..
M: dekho Abir, yeh khushiyon ka time ha.. its diwali Abir, its incomplete without our family. Please ek baar soch ke dekho..
A: nhi Mishti.. kitni baar.. main ab thak gaya ho.. meri family sirf tum ho.. bas. Hum nanu aur parul masi se video call pe baar kar lenge.
M: lekin Abir.. Maa aur nanko..
A: Nanko.. I miss him.. but usse samaj na hoga ki Kuhu ki  galti bhi  ha.. har time sab blame tum pe kyu ?
Mishti was extremely touched by Abir s love and care for her.
M: ok, tum meri baat pe sochna bas.. aacha chalo lao mera diwali gift?
A: yahan aao toh deta ho.. pointing at the place next to him.
Mishti smiled and shifted closer to him.
Abir held her close to himself and caressed her hair. He placed soft kisses on her forehead. Then he kissed her cheeks with lots of love. Mishti was blushing. Next he turned her face towards him and cupped her face. He locked his lips with hers. Mishti was stunned but gave in the kiss. Mishbir shared a passionate kiss and Abir broke the kiss to breathe.
He touched their foreheads and smiled and said: I love you Angry chorni.
Mishti was still blushing and said: I love you more Ajeeb rajvansh!
A: aacha mera diwali gift ?
M: vo.. main dungi.. lekin abhi nhi..
A: toh khabhi... ? I am waiting..
M: sure! Thoda wait karo..
Mishti: ( thinking) bol toh diya.. par main kch nhi le pai Abir ke liye.. soch Mishti soch..
A: oh hello! Main yahan ho.. tum muje miss kar rhi ho?
M: shut up ajeeb rajvansh!
A: aacha chalo, ab bahot kaam ha.
They quickly finished their lunch and got back to work. Mishbir prepared some snacks and some sweets. It was almost evening.
Abir was putting up the lights and Mishti was busy choosing her rangoli design.
They had decided to put all negativity at bay and enjoy their first diwali.

At Rajvansh sadan:
Kuhu came in their room and saw Kunal working on his laptop.
Ku: Kunal, iss diwali hum kya karenge ?
K: pata nhi.. abhi muje kaam karne do..
After Mishbir had left, Kuanl became a robot. He had engrossed himself in work and hardly spoke with anyone. Abir was his life, his Dhruv tara and reason to live.
Ku: kya Kunal.. tum sirf kaam karte rehte ho.. thoda dyan muje pe toh do.. main bhi ho.. kya main aur tum.. kahin baar jaa sakte ha?
K: nhi.. main busy ho..
Ku: par Kunal.. suno toh..
K: itne time se tumhari hi sunta ho..
Ku: # what do u mean ?
K: Kuhu, please dont irritate me, jao yahan se.
Ku: par maine kya kiya.. tum aise behave kar rhe ho?
That was it, Kunal lost  his patience.
K: tum ne kya kiya? Oh really?
Kuhu was shocked.
K: ( screaming) tumne har baat ke liye Mishti ko blame kiya. Uski galti ho ya na ho.. tumahri jealously, immature nature aur insecurities ke wajah se bhai aur Mishti aaj hamare saath nhi ha.. samji tumne ne kya kiya?
Kuhu was stunned beyond words. Kunal had never spoken to her in that tone. She was crying.
Ku: vo maine.. kch nhi kiya.. Mishti..
K: shut up Kuhu aur jao yahan se.. I said leave!
Kuhu left from the room and walked aimlessly
towards the hall. Kunal s harsh words were ringing in her ears.