Mishti ke naye purane rishtey part: 3

Hello! I am so sorry for not updating this story.
So to get the hang of the story, I would request you all to please read/ go through the previous chapter.

Precap: Mishti s godbharai

Happy reading💕

All of them looked towards the door, from where the voice came.
There came Meenakshi Rajvansh, Mishti s so called dragon saas.
Everyone was shocked to see her and Abir was scared more than shocked.
He knew that his mother would only try to hurt Mishti, verbally or emotionally.
He did not want any of it, specially in this condition.

Meenu proceeded inside and greeted everyone. She knew Kaira and greeted them as well.
N: Kartik, aaj suraj kaha se nikla ha?
K: kyu ?
N: aaray vo Mishti ki danger saas ne humse acche se baat ki na..
K: kya Naira tum bhi.. vo function kharab nhi karna chahti hongi..
Naira nodded in agreement.

Meenu came towards the front. She grabbed the mike and started speaking:
Main Meenakshi Rajvansh, aaj ek faisla sunana chahti hoo! Muje koi nhi rokega. Sirf main bolungi.

Abir s heart started to beat at an unmatchable rate. He was worried as to what new bomb his mom would drop. She disliked Mishti so she could even bring up a new bride for him in this important ceremony. Abir silently prayed to his partner and waited for Meenu to drop the bomb.

Meenu continued: Main yeh baat sweekar karti hoo ki muje Mishti bilkul pasand nhi thi. Main iss khabhi bhi apni bahu nahi man paye. Muje iske vichar, iski baatein sab sw chid thi. Yeh ladki muje nhi pasand thi. Lekin mera beta Abir, iss bahot pyar karta ha aur isse hi apna jeevansathi chuna.
Phir bhi main Mishti ko apna nhi paye.

All had tears in their eyes except Kuhu. She was just looking on.

Meenu: lekin ajj Meenakshi Rajvansh ko ehaas ho gaya ha ki Mishti se  acchi jeevan sathi mere bete Abir ko nahi mil sakti! Issliye main ek faisla liya ha!

Now everyone was stunned. Mishti looked at her and   pleasantly smiled. Abir was confused. Nanu and Kunal also smiled. Kaira also stood shocked.

Meenu: aaj main mere bete Abir ki phir se shaddi karaongi, vo bhi Mishti se! Meri bahu toh Mishti hi banegi. Sorry! Sorry! Bahu nahi beti!
Aur jab ki itni badi khushi ka mauka ha toh double celebrations toh hone chahiye na!

Abir was dumbfounded. He did not believe that big ben was saying all this. She wanted Mishti to became her daughter in law. He was too shocked to react.

Meenu slowly took steps towards Mishti.
Mishti stood and tried to touch her feet. Meenu stopped her and and said: nahi Mishti..
Mishti hugged her said: Maa.. some tears flew down her eyes.
Meenu lovingly caressed her hair and said: Mishti beta, muje maaf kar do.. main ek achi maa aur saas nhi ban payi, par tum.. ek acchi beti, bahu, patni aur sabse acchi maa banogi..
Mishti smiled and again hugged her.

Meenu: Toh Mishti, kya tum mere bete Abir se shaddi karogi ?
Mishti looked at Abir with pride and said: ek baar nhi 1000 bar isse hi shaddi karungi.. I love you ajeeeb rajvansh! That moment the baby kicked.
M: ouch! Ha ha baby.. apki taraf se bhi love you..apke papa ko!

Everyone: oh oh! I love u.. haa..
All teased them and Mishti felt shy and hid her face with her hands.
Abir walked upto Meenu. He touched her feet and said: maa( lovingly)
Meenu had tears in her eyes and immediately hugged Abir. He felt the warmth and care of his mother after so so long.

Mishti also cried looking at them. Abir turned towards Mishti and said: " Thank u angry chorni, tumne muje..
M: ajeeb rajvansh.. maine kch nhi kiya..
A: Mishti.. tumne har rishta jo ulja tha usko sulja diya.. I am so proud of you!