Love in lockdown

Hello guys! So finally I am back! This is a mishbir os for my Ammu Amayra2308
So sorry for the belated birthday gift!

Happy reading🥰

Mishti and Abir are married 15 days ago. Its an arrange marriage. Their families arranged their match. Both liked each other and everything was done. They did not get time to know each other. They did not even take their relation forward.
They were a bit formal and things seem to awkward.
Both were used to each other, they used to talk about random things and end the day.

Just 2 days after marriage, Abir had to join back to his office, due to work load. So he could not get sufficient time with Mishti.
He used to come home late and Mishti sometimes used to wait for him or some times sleep.
Recently, both of them came to Mumbai as Abir s work was here. He had few important meetings.
So he asked her to accompany him.

The Rajvansh s were rich enough. They had a bungalow in Mumbai too, sea facing.
So mishbir were staying at the bungalow.
Soon the news spread about the deadly coronavirus and a national lockdown was announced.
So all the house helps also left.

Now Mishti and Abir were stuck here, till any further news comes.
Abir came back from his office and saw the house empty.
A: Mishti! Kaha ho?
M: tum aa gaye?
A: haa wo lockdown ho gaya
M: I know! Ab.. main.. tum.. iss..
A: dont worry main tumhe kha nahi jaunga.. you are stuck here with your husband only.

Mishti was suprised as Abir never spoke such words. She smiled and went in the kitchen.
A: do cup chai lana
M:ok!
Mishbir were sipping their tea sitting in the balcony.
M: Abir kya hum chartered flight se wapis nhi jaa sakte? I mean maa..paa..sab..
Abir came close to her face and spoke: kyu dont you want to get quarantined with your handsome husband?

Mishti s breath hitched. First of all she was super nervous for staying with him all alone, as they were always surrounded by someone or the other. Secondly, Abir was so close to her,his breath and musky woody perfume making her crazy.
M: vo..aisa nhi haa..I am just worried about..
A: Mishti, tum chinta mat karo. I tried ki hum chartered flight se jaa sake, but its not possible. Aur maa papa ki chinta mat karo... I have already informed them. Ok ?

Mishti managed to nod.
She went inside the kitchen, to keep the tea cups.
Mishti s pov:
He is my husband yar. Main itna kyu soch rahi hoo..matlab..ab toh puri life hi uski saath beetani ha.. toh itna nervous kyu lag raha ha..I think I should take this chance to know him better,improve our relation. Yeh nervousness ko bhagana hoga.
She cleaned the dishes and went to spent some time with Abir.

Abir s pov:
Oh God! Yeh mere liye kitna accha mauka, meri angry chorni ke sath time spend karne ka! I wish I could tell her ki main use kitna pyar karta hoo. Par shayad vo nhi janti ki main usse shaddi se phele mila tha. Par ab main usse sab kuch bataunga aur hamesha ke liye meri bhi banaunga, but muje baby steps lene honge.

Abir saw Mishti coming towards him. He smiled.
M: wo.. tumhe khana banana ata ha?
A:nahi! Sirf instant noodles. Kyu ?
M: kyuki muje bhi nhi atta!
A:(shocked) toh ab?
M: ghar main ek ya do pack noodles ha.. aur baki sab saman ha..so maybe..

A: hum dono sath main cooking karenge..
(Thinking: aur bahot sara romance)
M: kaise ?
A:aaray youtube kam aageya ?
M: lekin vo sab perfect nhi batate
A: aaray baba! Tum na..
M: ok ok!
A: thats like my wifey!

Mishti was again surprised to hear "wifey" from Abir. In these days she never heard it.
She smiled and asked to fresh up as it was dinner time.
The cook had already prepared dinner for night as well, as they heard about the lockdown. It was a relief for them.
Mishbir ate their dinner, watching the news.
After that they cleaned the kitchen together and Abir admired Mishti s features and she tucked her saree pallu in her waist to clean the utensils.