Dirty Imagine - 6some with all the boys <3

Start from the beginning

Wow. I can't believe you're already this wet before we even begun on you. Guys, I don't know if she can handle us.” He smirked over at the guys, who were watching you two while touching themselves. No, I can. Please don't stop, you thought to yourself. You had to admit, you only had sex with one guy ever in your life and never did anything like this. You never thought you would do anything like this, but now that you've started you didn't want it to end.

No....please.” You pleaded softly under your breath. The boys all looked at you with grins all over their faces. They walked slowly over to you and joined you on the bed, all of you only being in your underwear still. Niall was softly stroking your hair, Liam was resting his chin on your shoulder and giving you little kisses, while Zayn, Louis, and Harry laid across on the bed by your feet. All of them staring up at you. They had this look in their eyes like they were planning something, like they were all thinking the same thing.

Louis leaned in closer to you, practically making your noses touch. “Then beg for us. If you want us so bad. We want you to beg!” You looked back at each of them with innocent eyes, knowing this was wrong but felt so right. You would do anything right now to just have them. You quickly bobbed your head up and down, listening to everything they would say.

Lay your sexy ass down, babe.” Harry commanded. You did as you were told. He continued from where he was before. He stroked your center with his huge tongue, up and down through your panties, making your hips move forward with the pleasure he was giving you. He took a hold of the outline of your panties and slid them off with his teeth. He wasn't wasting no time and attacked your pussy right then and there. He wasn't the one to wait, he wanted what he wanted right now, no matter what.

He began sucking forcefully on you, making you lose all control. His tongue did so many wonders. He knew all your right places and how to please you properly. He was truly a master. As he continued, the rest of the boys joined in. Niall and Liam grabbing a hold of each of your breasts, Niall had your right breast while Liam had your left, as they played with them in their giant hands. They both placed them in their mouths and began sucking on your breasts. Both of these pleasures happening at once. You couldn't control the ecstasy you were receiving. Louis and Zayn began pumping their cocks, waiting for you and watching the action in front of them. Watching the three boys having their fun with you.

Louis and Zayn came on both your sides, taking your hands to stroke their cocks now. You did what they wanted, but it was kinda difficult with the rest of the action going on. All these things happening at once, your body never had to go through this before. Never had this rush and adrenaline roaming through you. You felt your walls clench up and couldn't hold in all this excitement and spilled your juices out. Harry licked you all up in pleasure, making sure to get every last drop of you he could.

He then sat you up this time and planted his lips onto yours. “I want you to know how you taste like.” He whispered into your mouth. You replied by planting your lips onto his again. He departed from your lips as the boys continued. Zayn came up behind you and immediately shoved his huge boner up your arse. You never experienced anal before, so it shocked and surprised you. You were sitting back onto his lap. As he pumped harder and harder into you, at first it was painful but as he continued it became more enjoyable.

Niall continued on with yours breasts, nibbling on your nipples and biting slowly on them, making your body jumped. Louis and Liam took turns with you sucking on their cocks. Harry teased you a bit, running his tip along your slit, but you were getting impatient.

Please, no teasing, Harry. I want you. I need to feel you inside me.” You gasped in between blows. He gave you a half smile as he shoved all of him into you, not letting you adjust to his size.

With him and Zayn pumping into you hard, and the pleasure you were receiving from Niall, the intensity was rising. You continued to try and pleasure Louis and Zayn as much as you could. As they both shoved themselves into your mouth at once, they both released themselves, making their white fluids fill up your mouth. You didn't think to hesitate, as you swallowed their goodness down.

You were on your verge of breaking point as you couldn't hold it in anymore. Your moans becoming louder and louder with each movement. You were about to reach your climax.

Wait for us, babe.” Zayn moaned between his deep thrusts. You tried as hard as you could, but you didn't know if you had enough energy to do so. You couldn't hold it in no more, as you released all your fluids onto Harry's cock. Right after, Harry and Zayn both exploded inside you, sending this rush through you. Both of them inside you, feeling them together was more than you could handle. The feeling of relief fulfilled you. You gasped for air as Zayn and Harry exited you. The night went as they all rotated their turns, making sure each of them got a chance to be inside you. That night you've experienced so many orgasms, that you were surprised your body could produce and handle all of the action. With each boy, your body became weaker and weaker. As you were finishing up with Niall and Liam inside you, going back and forth blowing Harry and Zayn as Louis attacked your breasts. Once you experienced your final orgasm, you laid sprawled out on the bad, out of breath. Sweat trickling down your body. You felt so warm and couldn't move at all. They all got off of you and just watched you, seeing what they have done to you.

I think we've worked her out.” Liam said, biting his lower lip.

I think that was the best one we've ever had.” Louis announced, as they all nodded in agreement.

This one's a keeper. I can tell.” Harry said, giving you a wink.

I don't think I'll ever forget this night.” Zayn chuckled, the boys joining in with him soon after. You didn't think you would either. How could you ever do something like this ever again? This was a once in a lifetime chance to be able to do this, especially with the five sex gods themselves, One Direction.

We should do this again sometime.” Niall said, wiping the sweat from his forehead. They all grinned with excitement and joined you on the bed again. You were already tired out and exhausted. You didn't know if you could take anymore. They each gave you a goodnight kiss on the lips, and cuddled up around you, as you all fell fast asleep in deep slumber. You dreamt about the next time this would happen again and slept with a smile on your face.