Long Dirty Liam Imagine ~His Birthday

#imagine: You wanted to make sure today was perfect. It was Liam's birthday today and you had everything planned and ready. You guys would go go-karting, go out to eat at his favorite restaurant, then stay home and snuggle up together on the couch watching all the Toy Story movies. You were hoping if everything turned out good that tonight could be your guys' first night together, like being intimate. You guys have been dating for a year now and still haven't done it yet. He wanted to plan for you guys to give yourselves to each other for your first time. It would be so special and perfect for tonight to be that night.

The day went as according to planned. Now you guys were walking back to your flat and have your movie marathon. You put on your cute pajamas, lit candles around the room, and had pillows and blankets sprawled all over the floor. When you got back downstairs, Liam already popped the movie in and was sitting on the couch with his legs spread open with a bowl of popcorn on his lap.

"Ahem." You said standing in the doorway. He took a glance up and saw you.

"Awe, you look so adorable, babe." He said with his arms opened wide welcoming you in. You gladly entered and snuggled up against him, burying your head in the crook of his neck. He kissed your temple and you guys continued watching the movie.

The movies were finally over as you began to yawn a little. 'No, I gotta stay up.' You said in your head. You looked over and saw Liam yawn as well and slowly close his eyes. It was a little after midnite, Liam's birthday has finally ended.

"Are you tired?" You asked him. He nodded slightly. You hopped off the couch, grabbed his hands and lifted him up.

"Come on, I'll bring you to bed." You hurried him upstairs to yoir bedroom and sat him on your couch.

"Wait here, I have a little last minute birthday gift for you." You told him and rushed into your bathroom. He looked so confused and didn't have a clue what you were about to do.

You quickly took off your pajamas and changed into this: http://i1.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/590/draft_lens17810239module149309132photo_1301849123red_babydoll_lingerie_cla

You fixed your hair and checked yourself out in the mirror. You had to look amazing for Liam.

"Babe, are you done yet. I'm tired." Liam groaned.

"Almost, give me a minute." You fixed your boobs and your outfit one last time before heading out. You were nervous, but at the same time you wanted this so bad. You opened the door slowly until it was just you taking up the whole doorway. Liam was laying on your bed, when he turned his head and his eyes widened. He quickly shot up and couldn't help but stare at you.

"Wow, babe you-you look-" He stuttered. You walked slowly over to him and sat on his lap and gave him a gentle kiss.

"Happy Birthday, baby." You whispered in his ear and smiled. You gave him another kiss, you guys both in sync with one another, his hands trancing down your body until landing around your hips. He started to pull you closer and gently lay you down on the bed. His hands moved up to your sides, one hand around the back of your neck while the other gently stroking your hair. You wanted this moment to keep going further when he suddenly pulled away from your lips.

"What's wrong?" You asked silently, gasping for air.

"Are you sure?" He asked. You took your hand and gently rubbed his cheek and nodded. His signature smile appeared and he went back to your lips. The kiss became more intense as his hands were rubbing all over your body. His moved his hand slowly from your stomach to the middle of your outfit. He undid the strings and pulled off your cover up, leaving you only in your bra and underwear. He began giving you kisses from your neck to your chest. His lips against your body gave you goosebumps. They were so soft and gentle, like he truely cared for you and didn't want to hurt you. He then un-hook your bra and began gropping your breasts, moving them in a circular motion. He then nibbled on your nipples, making the hairs on the back of neck stand up. He continued and ran his fingers down your chest, to your stomach, then to your lower region. He began rubbing you from the outside of your panties, making you already wet. He gave it a quick kiss before slipping your panties off. His tongue stroked your vagina, going up and down. Then he began to rub your clit before slowly attacking it, making every inch of your body weak. You tilted your head back as he continue attacking. You clenched the side of your bed, moaning from the amazing feeling Liam was giving you. You arched your back up, showing him you were ready. He took the hint and began stroking his shaft, pumping it to get ready. He rubbed his head against you before slowly putting it in. At first you were scared and frightened from the feeling and didn't want it to hurt. You could tell both of you were nervous, since it was both you and Liam's first time. He held you in his arms, protecting you like he always did, while slowly going in and out of you. It hurt a little bit, but after a few struts you began to trust him and relax more, making the feeling became more and more desireable. You wrapped your arms around his neck and whispered, "Faster, baby please?" You moaned silently. He became pumping faster and faster. As his speed increased, you let out a slight moan. You never experienced this feeling before and you loved it. You didn't want it to end. You felt your walls clench up and knew you were about to explode.

"Liam, I'm-I'm about-to.." You stuttered.

"Ssh, wait for me, baby. I'm almost there." You tried to hold it, but didn't know for how long. You couldn't help it and released yourself, as did Liam as well. The rush feeling coming over you, making you feel relieved. You and Liam continued making love all night long until the sun rose. After an exhaustating night, you both laid back on your bed, his arms wrapped around you and pulled towards his chest.

"That was the best birthday gift ever." He whispered in your hair and kissed you before you both drifted off to sleep.