Long Zayn Imagine ~I Know You Have A Girlfriend

Listen to the song while reading this and you'll understand the concept of this imagine :)

I blinked my eyes opened and saw him. There he was. Laying right next to me. The man that was having an affair with me. His flawless face, with his stubble. His usual perfect hair, now in a mess, flowing over his face. God, why do I keep doing this? I know I shouldn't do this, but I couldn't control myself. I know he's got a girlfriend. He's dating Perrie Edwards from Little Mix, and I felt bad doing this to her, but I didn't care after awhile cause Zayn would always tell me how their relationship wasn't real. It was all for publicity to promote her band, since they both were under the same label. We have been doing this since they first began 'dating', which is like 3 months now. At first, I wanted to stop and not do it cause I felt it was wrong. But no matter how hard I tried to avoid him, everywhere I would go, everywhere I would be, he was there. I couldn't get him out of my head. Believe me, you don't know how much I tried not to start this, but after awhile I just couldn't help but give in.

I stretched my legs and turned onto the side of the bed, making my legs hover over the floor, facing the wall. I looked over at the wall full of mirror and stared at myself. God, I felt so disgusted and disappointed with myself. I quickly looked away, hugging my legs, tears forming in my eyes. He soon peered out from his tired eyes and sat up, making the bed sheet drop down slowly, exposing his bare chest. The sudden urge swept over me again. Why does he do this to me? No matter how hard I try not to, I can't control myself. I mean, come on. If you had the chance with sleeping with Zayn Malik, you wouldn't past that up am I right?

"Morning, beautiful." He leant over, kissing my bare back. I was still naked, as he was too. I smirked and quickly looked away.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I glanced over, catching him staring at me. I got lost in his deep, brown eyes. Why does he have this spell over me? No matter what he does or how mad I could get with him, all he had to do was look at me with those eyes and it would all disappear.

"Can you stop that?"

"Stop what?" He asked, leaning closer. Staring at me hard once more, giving me trails of kisses up my back, making the hairs on the back of my neck stick up.

"That. Stop doing that thing with you're eyes. You know they have a control over me."

"I know. That's why I keep doing it." He said with a cheeky smile. I rolled my eyes at him. Man, was he a jerk at times. I was about to get up and put back on my button shirt, when he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back against him on the bed, laughing the whole way. He cupped my face with his hands, making me have to fall for his eyes once again. He leaned in closer. I knew what he was trying to do. So, I turned my face over in the opposite direction, making his lips plant onto my cheek.

"Hey, what was that about?" He asked, pouting his bottom lip at me.

"Please don't try and kiss me again." I sat up, crossing my arms over my chest.

"And why is that?" He said as he did the same as me. He scooted closer to me, even though I would move away every time he tried. I had no choice once I was at the edge of the bed and had to let him be up against me.

"Cause....you have a girlfriend." I said in a whisper, letting the loose tears fall from my eyes. He rolled his eyes at me and Iet out a huge sigh. He rubbed the bridge of his nose with his index fingers. I could tell he got annoyed everytime I said this.

"How many times do I gotta tell you (y/n), she isn't my real girlfriend?!" He snapped at me.

"But still, she doesn't think the same way you do." Which was true. I always knew that she actually did like him, always had. I knew she was ecstatic when management brought this publicity idea up for them to be 'together'. I hate to admit it, but it killed me inside seeing them in magazines and online together as a couple. Or whenever he was done with me, he would go back to her. I didn't like that one bit. I just wanted him to stay and be with me. And only me. I hated having this secret affair going on.