Imagine: Going to the beach (all of them)

#imagine: You just got off the phone with Zayn and he says he will be there in a few minutes. You can't wait. It's summer, the weather is nice out, you feel sexy in you're new bikini, http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmVMdXpSR3hvM3hHaEVLNVR6WWttbEEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

and you get to see you're boyfriend, who you haven't seen in 6 months. He just got off from tour and gets off for 2 weeks. He promises you that during that whole time he will spend it with you. You were so grateful and happy that you got an amazing boyfriend like him. You both decided to meet up and spend a day at the beach. You're standing in the parking lot next to your car with all you're beach stuff surrounding you (towels, cooler with food and drinks, chairs, bag full of essentials like sunscreen, sunglasses, etc.) You just had butterflies floating around inside and you were about to text him to see where he his when a black van pulls up and parks next to you. Zayn rushes out of the van, comes to you, wraps his arms around your waist, gives you a passionate kiss, lifts you up and spin you around. He then puts you down and you see all the other boys following behind him.

"I've missed you so much." He whispers to you.

"I've missed you too. You don't know how happy I am to see you."

"I think I do." He winks at you and gives you a gentle kiss. You then say hi to the other boys and you all gather your stuff and head onto the beach. Louis kept kicking sand at Harry, trying to make him trip. Niall was kicking the football around, while Liam was trying to get everyone organized and calm. Zayn had his arm around your waist while holding the chairs in the other. Once you get a spot and settle in, the boys all join hands and rush into the ocean. You just laugh of how they are together. You sit down in a chair and begin reading a magazine when you see from your sunglasses camera flashes. You look up and turn your head to see a bunch of paparazzi on the deck taking pictures of you and the boys. You weren't really surprised cause you are dating Zayn from One Direction and they are the biggest thing around today, but it still annoyed you cause you wanted your privacy just like everyone else. You just ignore them and continue what you're doing. A soaking wet Zayn rushes over to you.

"Come on, baby." He says gasping. Before you could react he lifts you up over his shoulders and heads back to the water. You keep hitting his back and arms and tell him to stop. He doesn't listen and throws you into the water. You come back up from the water coughing and trying to catch your breath. You are kicking and trying as best as you can to get out of the water as possible (you can't swim, but you never told Zayn). Since he learned how to, he's been kind of showing off. You were so angry and pushed right past him and start to head back to your car. You were just so pissed and wanted to leave , but knew you shouldn't, so you just gt your car to calm down. You didn't notice and didn't care that Zayn was chasing after you. He grabs you by your arm and spins you around to face you.

"What's wrong? Why did you just leave like that?" He asks. You look up with tears in your eyes. He wipes your tears away and just hold you in his arms. You then tell him the whole story about you not knowing how to swim. He then feels bad and just holds you even tighter.

"I'm so sorry (y/n). I didn't know. I'm so stupid! I never should've--" You cut him off by kissing him. You put one hand through his hair and the other on his cheek.

#imagine: You're so excited. Summer is finally here! You also can't wait cause you're boyfriend, Louis, gets off from tour for 2 weeks. You guys both decide to go to the beach when he first arrives cause its too hot.

http://www.petitvogue.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/girls-beach-outfit.jpg

You guys are having a blast catching up and goofing up with each other. He then wants to go in the water. Of course he runs in straight away making huge splashes and being the idiot that you love. You just stand there by the edge of the water just looking down. You just lay your feet in the sand and let the water just splash your feet.

"Come on in, love. The water's great!" Louis shouts at you. You just stand there still and shake your head. Louis comes towards you and wraps his arms around your waist.

"What's wrong? Why won't you come into the water?" He asks. You just look down at the sand and move a piece of hair behind your ear.

"Okay, I'll tell you, but promise you won't laugh at me."

"I swear I won't. Now what is it?"

"Well, I can't swim...." You lowered your voice and begin to feel embarrassed. Louis just giggles a little and you were about to smack his arm, but he just pulls you in and kisses you gently.

"It's okay, love. I'm sorry I didn't know. I would NEVER force you to come in then." You smile and kiss him again. For the rest of the day Louis helps to teach you how to swim and the whole time he is holding you in his arms and promises to never let you go.

#imagine: going to the beach with Niall. http://youqueen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/BEACH-OUTFITS-2.jpg

Its his last day of break, then tomorrow he is going back on tour for almost a year. You both are dreading it, but you try and make the best of it. You both decide to go to the beach, why not? It's gorgeous out and you just want to have fun with Niall before he leaves. Once you get to the beach, of course there are a group of girls surrounding your car. You don't know how they knew you guys were going to be here. Niall saw you were getting a little nervous, so he grabs your hand and kisses it.

"It's going to be okay. I promise to not let go." He squeezes your hand and you smile. You both get out of the car and you get all your stuff out of the trunk while Niall is busy with the group of girls, giving autographs and taking pictures. You don't mind cause you knew this would happen when you agreed to be Niall's girlfriend. Once you get all the stuff ready, he grabs your hand and you walk on the warm sand to find a spot. Everyone keeps staring at you and you're beginning to feel a little weird and insecure. You guys then find a spot and settle down. You and Niall start catching up and playing football on the beach. You suddenly kicked the ball too hard and it hits the group of girls that were by your car before.

"oh my, god. I'm so sorry. I didn't--" you begin to say getting your ball, but then they interrupt you by making fun of you and start hating on you about how you're ugly, stupid and shouldn't have Niall. You want to say something back and bitch them out, but you know you can't cause it would just cause problems and hurt Niall with the media. You try and keep your mouth shut, but you couldn't hide your feelings. You were hurt, I mean, who wouldn't? You already dealt with feeling insecure and all these things before you dated Niall. He helped and made all those things go away but now that these girls are saying this and it brings back these feelings. You couldn't hide it and burst out crying. You begin to ran away from the girls heading to your car.

"Wow, what a cry baby. I heard she also can't swim, how pathetic." The girls say and begin laughing. You just rush into your car, lock the doors, curl up in a ball in your seat and cry your eyes out. You then hear someone knock on the window. You look up fro your puffy, red eyes to see its Niall. You unlock your door and he opens it and kneels down next to you.

"Princess, I saw and heard everything those girls say to you. I'm so sorry you don't deserve that at all." He says. He grabs your hand and wipes away your tears. He moves your hair out of your face, lifts up your chin and leans in and gives you a passionate kiss. "You are beautiful and the best thing that's ever happened in my life." He then picks you up bridal style and you guys continue your fun at the beach. Niall also said he would help you to swim.

A week later on the cover of a teen magazine it's you and Niall in the water splashing each other with the quote: "Niall has finally found his Princess!"