Character Info(Final)

Name- Y/n

Skills:

Flight - The ability to take flight through the manipulation of ki.

Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy attack.

God Bind - By channeling the Saiyan God power through the user's hands, the user can use the energy generated to stop an opponents

Kamehameha - An iconic move in the dragon ball world

Full-Power Kamehameha - A stronger version of the Black Kamehameha used by Y/n in his Super Saiyan God-Blue form.

Instant Transmission - Used by Goku several times, to avoid an attack or get close to an enemy. Can also be used with the technique Kamehameha

Sudden Death Beam - Y/n uses Instant Transmission to dodge attacks and get close to his opponent, then fires a point-blank ki blast as a counterattack.

Ki Sense - The ability to sense ki and power levels.

Soaring Fist - A powerful Kiai fist performed in Ultra Instinct

Hakai - To use it, Y/n is required to put all of his divine blue ability into his hand and release it at once, making it a one-time use attack which will leave him fully drained.

Alteration-type ki manipulation technique - A special ability used to extend his God Split Cut in to various shapes as well as to change its properties. Only seen used in his Super Saiyan state.

Violent Fierce God Slicer - After further refining his power, Y/n is able to use an enhanced version of the technique, he emits a blade of violet energy from his hand to slash and stab his opponent.

God Slicer - A rush attack.

Azure Dragon Sword Model Energy Blade - An improved Violent Fierce God Slicer gained through powering up from being damaged by an enraged Y/n.

Divine Lasso - In Super Saiyan God-Blue form, Y/n can shoot out multiple energy javelins from his blade that first pierce the target and then explode.

Sickle of Sorrow - A more powerful version of the Violent Fierce God Slicer technique, attained by Y/n after he turned his anger into power in the anime. It became capable of opening a large rift in the universe to an unknown place or time which would release an divine energy.

The Work of the Gods - The rift created by Y/n using the Sickle of Sorrow. From the energy of the rift, Y/n is able to form many clones of himself. These clones are unstable and if they were hit, they would disperse, but can immediately reform themselves after. They have the same physical might as Y/n himself. The clones and the rift dissipate once Y/n goes too far away.

Spirit Blade - A blade made of ki.

Saiyan Power - He is capable of gaining power boosts once recovering from harm caused by his enemies like other Saiyans.