Character Information Part 2

Name-Y/n

Skills-Flight - The ability to take flight through the manipulation of ki

Skills-
Flight - The ability to take flight through the manipulation of ki.

Ki Blast - The most basic form of energy attack.

Black Power Ball - Black can create a golden colored Energy Ball with a core of black energy to attack the opponent. Once he fires it, the attack becomes completely golden with a black outline.

Divine Retribution - A more powerful version of the Black Power Ball in Y/n's Super Saiyan Roséstate, he can either fire off the ki blast, or attack with a downward slash with his ki blade as a melee attack.

Continuous Black Power Ball - A rapid fire version of the technique, appearing as small golden ki blasts with black outline.

Human Extinction Attack - An aerial hailstorm-like energy barrage version of Continuous Black Power Ball.

Black Kamehameha - Y/n is shown to be able to use a black-colored version of the Kamehameha.

Super Black Kamehameha - A stronger version of the Black Kamehameha used by Y/n in his Super Saiyan Rosé form.

Instant Transmission - Used by Goku several times, to avoid an attack or get close to an enemy.

Sudden Death Beam - Y/n uses Instant Transmission to dodge attacks and get close to his opponent, then fires a point-blank Divine Retribution ki blast as a counterattack.

Ki Sense - The ability to sense ki and power levels.

God Split Cut - Zamasu's signature attack, used by Zamasu after obtaining Goku's body and becoming Goku Black to kill the Son family.

Alteration-type ki manipulation technique - A special ability used to extend his God Split Cut in to various shapes as well as to change its properties. Only seen used in his Super Saiyan Rosé state.

Violent Fierce God Slicer - After further refining his power, Y/n is able to use an enhanced version of the technique, he emits a blade of violet energy from his hand to slash and stab his opponent.

God Slicer - A rush attack.

Azure Dragon Sword Model Energy Blade - An improved Violent Fierce God Slicer gained through powering up from being damaged by an enraged Y/n.

Divine Lasso - In Super Saiyan Rosé form, Y/n can shoot out multiple energy javelins from his blade that first pierce the target and then explode.

Sickle of Sorrow - A more powerful version of the Violent Fierce God Slicer technique, attained by Y/n after he turned his anger into power in the anime. It became capable of opening a large rift in the universe to an unknown place or time which would release an evil energy.

The Work of the Gods - The rift created by Y/n using the Sickle of Sorrow. From the energy of the rift, Y/n is able to form many clones of himself. These clones are unstable and if they were hit, they would disperse, but can immediately reform themselves after. They have the same physical might as Y/n himself. The clones and the rift dissipate once Y/n goes too far away.