Meeting THEM

Y/n keep flying to the place he was growing up, as Y/n thought.
(Author-Chan:"This mean -> ' thoughts, okay? Okay.)
Y/n:'Why did they change personality, they used to be so nice till...She came...'
Y/n was close to his past home and thinks of a plan to sneak in the house and kill his past self parents, while taking his young self
Y/n:"This is probably gonna go wrong but hey...I get to kill them twice, H A H A H A H"
Y/n watch the family till it was dark, as his past family went inside happily. As Y/n remember the good times
Y/n:"No! Fuck off good thoughts!"
He fell off the tree and hit the ground
Y/n:"OW THE FUCCCCCCCCC-!"
He closed his mouth as his past family looked out and shrugged it off then went back inside to enjoy their meal
Y/n:"I did promised my sweet broccoli I will be nice, so I will protect myself and help him get a better family relationship then mines..."
Y/n flew back to Capsule Corp, and asked blue hair lady where I'm sleeping. Bitch said I sleep by myself, and Y/n said "Hell no! I'm sleeping with my Broccoli, so uh fuck you!" Y/n stick up the middle finger and went inside Broly room then cuddled up.
Y/n:"The only thing I enjoy in this world besides burning building and screams of terror"

(Author Chan:"Helllllooooo reader, umm get super famous like uhhh. I got a medal of.....weebs? Also reading some JoJo Part 6 just because JOJO. And I just back to get this part so it can finally be released to the public, welp bye! I be back when I have wif-*Connection lost*")