1|Meetings|

In a one BHK apartment

Mumbai

Its a bright day in Mumbai and we see a girl sleeping comfortably on her single bed with curtains completely done not letting sunlight disturb her peaceful sleep.

After a few minute her alarm rang and mumbling some harmless curses to it, she switched it off and got up.

After wishing her parents a good morning on WhatsApp,she moved to get ready.

After 20 minutes she came out of the washroom dressed up in a blue kurti with white pants.

Quickly eating her breakfast she moved out after locking her room and slipping one key under the flower pot and other in her bag

Getting an auto rickshaw in Mumbai is never difficult but if you need it desperately than you aren't getting one and this was what the girl was thinking standing under bright shining sun with one of the books in her hand now being used to shadow her.

"Aiyappa whenever I have to go somewhere urgently I don't get an auto" She complained.

As if solving her problem her Aiyappa sent an auto towards her which even stopped and she told him

"bhaiya IIT Bombay chalenge"

"Jee didi"

She sat in the auto still muttering curses to her own self.

"Didi aagya aapka college" Driver told her as she had almost dozed off.

Paying him the girl moved inside the college when she almost banged into someone.

"Good Morning Nandini Ma'am"

"Morning Mehak" Wishing her back, she moved in.

Nandini to staff room and after greeting other teachers she proceeded with her classes.

Soon she was done with her classes and picking up her bag she moved out of the college to get an auto.

Finally getting one, she told him the address "bhaiya Goldstein apartment, Andheri East"

Soon Nandini was in her rented apartment which she shared with her roommate, Ahana, who happened to be her student too.

She would do the cooking and Ahana would do all the cleaning work.

Nandini after being over with her lunch called up her mother, Ishaani Murthy.

"Hello amma"

"Hello beta...kaisi hai"

"Mai bilkul theek...aap aur appa kaise ho"

"Ek dum first-class....khana kha liya"

"jee amma aur batao Kanchi aur Rohan kaise hai"

"Voh dono bhi ache hai"

"Lunch kar liya Apne"

"Haan aur tujhe pata hai..."

And there started the talks of both mother daughter.

"Acha Nandu main tujhe call karti hu bell baji hai koi hoga shayad."

"Jee amma koi baat nahi"

Nandini ended the call and moved to bedroom and picking up a book kept their started reading it.

In a recording studio

We see a man carrying an iPad run into a recording room.

"Sir aapko do aur recordings ke liye jana hai iske baad."

"Aman you know right I am busy tonight"

"I know sir.That's why I have scheduled your recording after half an hour."

"That's great and book me one ticket of Laxmi in any of the theaters in Andheri east."

"Sir apke ghar ke paas koi dekh deta hu" Aman spoke looking for theaters.

"Umm.Theek hai but I need to go to Andheri East today so time ussi hisab se dekhna"

"Ji sir"

They were talking when the door opened and another person came in

"Manik sir" Somebody called him and he turned around.

"Ji kahiye"

"Sir car repair ho gayi hai"

"Good then let's get going" Manik spoke and came out of the room.

Manik and his manager Aman came out of the studio and Manik settled in the passenger seat as Aman took his place in back seat.

"Raju jaldi karo before Media Surrounds the car again" Manik spoke tying his seat belt.

"Jee sir"

The car zoomed out of the studios and stopped in front of another studio where Manik recorded his songs and then moved towards his home to freshen up.

He came out of his home after wearing his hoodie and moved towards the Cinema Hall that was not very far away from his home.

(Ignore the mask)

In metro

Mumbai

Manik was done with his movie and was now aboard a metro train to his work.

He was standing against one of the poles and looking at the girl who probably was in her early twenties and was busy reading a book.

He looked around as the metro stopped and found he was still two stops away from his station.

He looked at the gate and found the same girl handing over a bag to someone present on the metro station and she again settled back on a seat.

Complete metro was empty but still he was standing as he was tired siting whole day so he decided to stand.

Nandini was coming back from a restaurant after having a scrumptious meal when she got a call from her mother to give a package to one of her friend who would be present at the station.

Nandini after handing over the package to the lady got busy in her book when she felt her hair opening she kept the book at side and made a bun of her hair.

***************************************
Please vote and comment....🙏☺️