4|Dastaan-e-Bell|

Thank you so much for 2K reads in just a week❤️❤️.
I am so thankful to all of you for all the love and support.

Stay safe!!❤️

Outside An apartment

Manik rang the bell again but again no response, sighing  deeply he took out his phone and rang up the person.

"Hello!!! Kaha pe ho aap?"

"Ghar pe!!! kyu?" The person answered from other side.

" Haan to Door toh kholo" Manik asked ringing the bell again.

"Sorry!!" The person said.

Immediately, the door opened and there stood with a wide smile "Raju Kaka", who worked as a chef for Manik.

"How many of you were expecting Nandini??"

Raju kaka opened the door and said "Sorry sorry Baba voh mai khana bana raha tha toh bell sunai hi nahi di"

Manik walked in and said "Koi baat nahi kaka"

"Khana maine rakh diya hai aap kha lijeyga" Kaka said picking up his bag and walking out.

Manik nodded at him and moved to get fresh after locking the door behind him.

Goldstein Apartment

Andheri East

Nandini opened the door and found the pizza delivery guy standing there.

Nandini still in shock muttered "Aap?"

The person looked at her and said "Ma'am aapka pizza"

"Itni jaldi kaise aagya?"Nandini mumbled it to herself but the guy also heard it and gave her a weird look.

The delivery boy looked at her with a confused expression on his face as he thought, who didn't like an early delivery these days.

Nandini took her order from him and settled on the bed relishing it, when her phone pinged up.

Looking it her phone, she picked it up and found a missed call from her Ishaani.

"Ohho mumma ka phone agar mumma ko pata chal gaya na ki main bahar se khana kha rahi hun toh bas band baj jayegi meri." Nandini mumbled deciding to call her later.   

Wrapping her dinner she called up Ishaani and after talking to her, she locked the door and sat in her bed snuggled up in the blanket with a book in her hand.  

Sunrise Heights

Bandra

Manik was almost done with his dinner, when he remembered about the clothes that he hadn't still washed.

Yup, the World famous Singer-Composer Manik Malhotra did most of his chores himself except  for jhadu-poocha and cooking.

"Uff!! I should have been a scientist na toh main aise kapde banata jinko kabhi dhona hi na pade!!!" He said separating the colored clothes from the white ones when his phone rang indicating a video call by his Ishita.

"Meri chui- mui kaisa hai" Ishita asked as soon as Manik received the call.

"I am good mumma aap kaise ho"

Raman who stood behind Ishita spoke "Waah!! waah kapde dhul rahe hai"

Manik gave him a smile and said "Nahi Kapde na kafi dino se keh rahe thay ghumne jaana hai toh socha washing machine mai betha dun."

Raman slapped his head and said "Yahi din dekhna reh gaya tha"

Ishita shook her head and said "Kitna drama karoge Raman"