Who??

Anon Pov

I could feel a smirk grow on my face as I watched the chaos happening in the Phantomhive manor. To my amusement, that darned Sebastian was losing his cool, struggling to keep the new Ciel's in peace as they constantly argued and wrecked the house which he per-say 'worked so very hard on' the cat was ck stably runnig around breaking everything in his path always hiding from my favorite of the clones, William.

He was so...delectable. Too bad the first isn't like him, for he is what I want

Sebastians Pov

What has happened to this place? It's a complete wreck full of chaos and nothing else!! These little brats care for nothing but themselves! Not even my kitten has come back to me since that ...that little devil has come. But i admit I am glad that no more has come..at least for all im aware of.

I just want to rip them all limb from limb and- Lets not say what else.

But I must figure out the cause of this.

Anon

Seeing sebastian so frustrated is delightful. Now all I have to do is wait for that last clone. And Ciel Phantomhive..will be mine!

~In the Late Evening~

Ciels pov

All the damn clones have been acting strange. Saying that they feel sick. Hell, that's great maybe they all might die or something along the lines of that. Cruel thoughts but these clones must go.

Normal Pov
All the clones were gathered into one room. They didn't go there voluntarily though, they felt controlled. Unable to make their own movements. They all sat in a circle but didn't know why.

"Why the hell are we all in here." William looked at the other clones,
eyes full of anger, he didn't like this.

Cecilia looked back at him. "Like we're supposed to know?! We all came here at the same time you ignorant emo. "

"Who are you calling an ignorant emo?!"
"Who do you- " she was quickly cut of by the yowl of the neko

"What is i- " Cecilia cut herself off with her own scream of terror. As Ciel has spoken of earlier each clone started to melt, and screech. But it wasn't in pain, just fear of the unknown. None of them knew what was happening and they didn't like it.

Meanwhile Ciel was now in his study sipping his tea and doing his endless paperwork. He was working cranky as usual, well until he heard all the clones screaming.

"What the bloody hell is that? Sebastian! Go check the noises out and make sure they stop!"

The butler quickly did as told and soon enough came back.

"Young master..It seems the clones have..come to an end." The demon, for once, wasn't looking at Ciel. Reason being the neko he adored so much melted and didn't change back to a cat.

"That's great. Now go clean whatever mess they left. I am pretty sure what's left wasn't pretty but as long as they are gone I am fine with it. But Sebastian, we must and still have to find out the rat who did this."

"Is that an order?"

"Yes sebastian."

The demon grinned lightly and kneeled down, a hand over where his heart was. "Yes, my lord." And the demon went back into the room. Not to discover some goop on ground, but seemingly another clone. This one was different though. He did not have one quality that stood out.

He had dark blue hair, navy eyes,  a petit figure and he was short in height.

He indeed, was an exact clone of Ciel.

All sebastian did was stare. He came to act upon an order. But it wasn't able to be done. As he was about to speak so did the clone.

"What are you staring at? You have a job to do dont you? Get back to work Sebastian." And he starts to walk.

Sebastian blinked and walked after the clone.

"I cannot do that. For I work for the Earl Phantomhive. My young master."

"And what do I look like to you?" He spoke with sass and annoyed manner clear in his voice.

"Well Earl Phantomhive but you are not-"

"Shut up. I have a contract with you, you are my butler and I AM Earl Phantomhive. You follow my orders..now go."

Sebastian couldnt argue anymore, technically this was his young master, in looks. And strangely his scent and his soul..but something seemed artificial about the clone, more than he already was. All Sebastian did was walk away and do as he was told.

Anon Pov
Im so close to getting that delectable soul..only a few more steps left. And Earl Ciel Phantomhive... WILL BE MINE!!!

(( Sorry such a a long wait on this chapter Guys! I hope you like it! And can you figure out the anon? Hope so XD. Well thanks for reading! Vote and comment!
And hey im running low on ideas. Maybe I'll add an OC if you give me an idea! Thanks! For reading! )