What Just Happened?...

Ciels Pov

I went to go check on Sebastian only to see him kissing someone!...Who looked like me? No he had cat ears and a tail. I think they're called Nekos. I was shocked. I didn't know what to say.....

"

T-the hell?..." I shook my head to get myself together.

" Sebastian who the hell is that? And why are you kissing him. I demand answers." I crossed my arms and tapped my foot , as I started to become impatient.

Sebastian's Pov

I pulled away from the neko Ciel and looked at my master in shock . I could tell his was angry but I didn't know what to do. Then the worst thing happened .

Neko Ciel attacked Original Ciel.

Neko Ciels Pov

"Meowrrrrr!! Hissss! ' I pounced on the annoying boy and started clawing his face and chest. He got "master Sebastian" upset! He stopped kissing me and froze in place cause of him, like 'who does he think he is?! ' "MEOWRR!" I scratched his eye patch off but before I could do much more "master Sebastian " tore me off the young boy quickly and held me tightly causing me to calm down and close my eyes and purr as he started to pet me.

Normal Pov

Sebastian stood in place holding and petting the unnamed neko version of Ciel and looked at his scratched up master.

"I apologize deeply young lord. I didn't mean for that to happen. I didn't expect him to do that."

"Shut up! What the hell Sebastian?! You keep cats in the manor even though I'm allergic! And you've been lacking because you've been playing with the damn filthy creature?! I want you to get rid of it referring to the neko "and them!" Now talking about all the other cats and kittens roaming around the bedroom.

"I cannot do that young lord. If that is done these cats and kittens will be homeless , that will only bring more trouble for the people and the cat themselves will be in danger. Yourself should know it's not safe everywhere."

"Are you disobeying me?!"

"I would never" he bowed and went on one knee in apology to Ciel.

"I'll give you two days to rid of the filthy vermin."

Ciel walked away angrily at Sebastian keeping this secret from him and not being able to help him with his work today.

Sebastian sighed and looked at his now calm neko and smiled lightly as he purred. "Don't worry, you'll stay with me".

Now Sebastian had to hide is "precious" kitten(s).