Oh no... [EDITED]

• Dedicated to Samantha

~HOPE YA'LL ENJOY :3~

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes, I finally got a chance to look around and see my new room.

I've been here a week now, making plans and getting to know them more. Bunny is very wishy-washy one moment we're joking around like best friends and then the next he snubs me. Fairy on the other hand is like a sister I wish I had. She was loyal, funny, and gossips like no tomorrow. Sandy is silent, hes funny though when you can understand what his pictures mean though. North is like a father to me, he supporting and well jolly. and Jack......I don't know what Jack is to me now, we've definatly grown close though, we have those moments when we're not goofing off and pulling pranks on Bunny, but then we're bickering like little kids. This is very confusing....

The whole time I was here, I never inspected my room....

3 of the walls were orange, and one wall was a bright fiery red. The furniture was a dark brown wood, and the bed was a 4 post with a white sheet that can close around it. It was really simple, just a bed and desk and a dresser, even though I only have one outift, the one I'm wearing.

I yawned and trudged out, to find all the Guardians in a circle talking, and when Jack turned around to see me he smiled and waved me over. I had to admit, he looked quite attractive when he smiled, his icey blue eyes lit up and his bright white teeth shined.

"We got some news, T." he said as I walked up

"What kinda news, Frosty?"

"Some.....event changing news I'm afraid." Fairy said

"Like?" I raised an eyebrow, I leaned closer to Jack, Fairy was nice, but she has almost zero private space when it came to your teeth.

"A prophecy." Bunny said curtly, with a little razor in his voice, and he looked at me like I was a bomb, which isn't far from the truth.

"Quit beating around the bush and tell me." I glared at Bunny, tiny flames began to lick my closed fists.

"That the 6th member to join the Guardians would either be the fall of us or a secret weapon againest the Darkness." North stepped forward, "The question is are you on our side.....or Pitch's?" 

I looked at all the Guardians, my eyes lingering on Jack, then back to North. "I'm with you guys. Theres no way I'd join Pitch, not after what he did." I growled, fire swirled around me. Jack smiled and then sighed and stepped forward, his cooling presence extingished my flames.

"Thanks..." I nodded his way.

"No prob, Flicker." he floated up and twirled around in the air, flying in swirls and downward and upward spirals.

"Glad to hear!" North stepped up and slapped my shoulder, "Now we head to south pole and scope out Pitch's new Headquarters."

"Oh yay.....cold." I said grimly, my shoulders slumping.

Jack flew behind me and whooped in my ear.

"Frostbite! Don't yell in my ear! I may be immortal but my eardrums are still sensitive." I rubbed my sore ear. I growled as he just laughed and we started to walk toward Santa's sleigh.

The hallway was covered in ice, the walls, the ceiling, and even the floor.

"We will have a partner system. Bunny goes with Sandy, Fairy with me and Tara and Jack will be a team." North explained as we climbed down stairs.

I slipped when he said Jack was my partner. Jack reached out and grabbed my arm and hauled me up. I yanked my arm away, "You didn't need to do that, I can fly too ya know." I grumbled as I trudged down the stairs.