14- Their Torture

The fact that the book started off being comedic and now it's just like
Angst everywhere
Also I notice how a small group of people want to stab Deku
I'll join u too
Also
I'm back yay

The fact that the book started off being comedic and now it's just likeAngst everywhereAlso I notice how a small group of people want to stab DekuI'll join u tooAlsoI'm back yay

Unrelated fun fact: Your author here is standing at a proud 4'11
Fight me
***
Deku POV

I'm worried, he never left the room since yesterday. It isn't like Kacchan to let something like this bother him, this way of acting...doesn't fit him at all.

I've noticed how everyone here may have...some feelings for him, but I want to help him as a friend.

(Bet y'all thought when I said Dekubaku was the ship yeah it's a ship <friendSHIP>)

We've known each other for as long as I can remember, and I know that Dabi said that vampires can change their age but that's a big lie. I grew up with him as a human, but my relationship with Todoroki required me to be a vampire, and I regret it.

I knock lightly on his door, there is no response coming from the other side. Not even a grunt which he'd usually do if he was too lazy to open the door himself. So I knock on it again.

But there's nothing.

With the silence being an odd case for someone like Kacchan, who tends to be the loudest out of everyone here.

"Kacchan...I'm coming in." I open the door that was surprisingly unlocked.

There he is, laying in bed with his back facing the door so I couldn't see his face. Kacchan lifts up the covers and hides under it, truthfully, this was honestly not out of character of him. Glad to know he didn't change that much.

"Let's...talk, Kacchan."

"Leave me alone." He grumbles under the blanket, his voice being muffled because of it.

Stubborn as always. "I know you don't really mean that, come on, we don't have to talk about yesterday, I just want to talk to you." I persist.

Yeah, I can be a bit stubborn too, which maybe isn't a good thing for two stubborn people to try and be friends. But I think it's time Bakugou and I move in from whatever happened back in school.

He and I, ever since he moved, didn't talk much at all and when we did it was just short conversations. Today though, I want a good lengthy conversation, I don't care what it's about.

Kacchan sits up from his bed and looks at me with an exhausted face, "What is there to talk about?"

"Anything, it doesn't matter to me."

He thinks, but there is no answer.

"Can I call you Katsuki?" I blurt out, he looks shocked but eventually his eyebrows furrow and he pulls a frown on his face.