7- A Visit To His Parents

Back when Roberto was aliveMiss ya buddy***

Miss ya buddy
***

Kirishima POV

"Kaminari.." is it because he keeps ignoring Bakugou, usually what he did doesn't trigger him this much. "What happened to you?"

His fists clench, "I met a rogue vampire a few days ago, he was about kill Bakugou. I managed to make him go away but I can't get what he said out of my mind."

"Well, what did he say?"

It's something he obviously doesn't want to tell me, what the hell did this guy tell him?

"Kirishima, don't you think Bakugou is in danger if he lives here? This guy...he wants to kill humans..and I attempted to kill Bakugou before so it just I don't know made me feel different?"

He's confused and scared, I don't think he's ever felt this way before. Kaminari has always been a softy, he was the only one who drank pig blood until just a few years ago.

"Tell me how you feel."

"I have this nagging feeling that...just maybe we should be more cautious when we go outside with him. I think I'm ready to speak with him again. I've just been thinking about it since it happened, but we'll protect him, right?"

So he was just worried for Bakugou.

"Of course."

I am too.

(It must suck being a main character, Bakugou)

Bakugou POV

Damn these germs, I'm using mouth wash and brushing my teeth as best I can but that taste of vomit won't leave.

This shit tastes nasty as fuck!

After finally getting the taste out, I walk out the bathroom and go to my room. It's still fairly early in the day with it only being three o'clock. My stomach still feels little queasy from earlier.

Today kinda sucks, if you couldn't tell already.

Only good part was that game earlier, the rest was just trash.

Speaking of trash, "Oi, Deku learn to knock." The guy literally barged into my room without any concerns at all. He looks out of breath and his clothes were messy. Soon enough, I spot Todoroki come from behind him, his condition was similar.

Did they.....ewwwww!

"Gross, don't come in here after having sex!"