10- Drunken Nights pt.2

In respects for cutting last chapter short
I'm making a part 2

LolI'm in the mood to rewriting my novel from my old accountBut if I do that I'd abandon this story***Shindo POV

Lol
I'm in the mood to rewriting my novel from my old account
But if I do that
I'd abandon this story
***
Shindo POV

I'm not sure if I should help Bakugou or not.

So he left to go use the bathroom but he could barely stand up, Kaminari is in a similar condition, actually he passed out halfway through his second glass. I guess you can say he's in a worse condition than Bakugou.

"I'll he—"

"Let's go, Bakugou." I interrupt Kirishima and help Bakugou to the bathroom. I've never seen someone so waisted before, and I've even around for a long time.

His steps were wobbly but for the most part he was fine...sort of.

We made it to the bathroom, I let him go so he can go do his business, I stay by the stall just in case there are any creepers around here.

The bathroom was fairly empty which the exception of one or two other people using it.

I've been thinking lately, how the others have been acting off. It's a very subtle change but it's there, I may have exaggerated when I said everyone, I mean only the vast majority of us. Kaminari, Midoriya, and Todoroki. They've just been odd for the past few days. Todoroki is barely noticeable but I can spot it easily.

I'm not sure how to feel about it and can't help but think how this occurred so suddenly.

"I think I might have peed outside the toilet..." Bakugou mutters as he exists the stall, his balance slightly better than before so he doesn't look like he requires much more assistance.

That information is definitely not needed though.

"Nice to know, Bakugou. I think we should head back with the othe—"

I feel him lean closer to my arm that was trying to steady him a bit. Is he starting to pass out? He puts all his weight on me, I didn't expect that so we ended up in the floor. My head hits the floor pretty hard but I tried my best not to let Bakugou's impact be worse.

I sit up, holding him along the way. He was unconscious, and acted kind of heavy.

I manage to hold him on my back and carry him back to the island.

"Guys, I think we should head back home, we now have two passed out people." I inform Dabi and Kirishima. Not only are Kaminari and Bakugou knocked out, it's near one in the morning and from what I observed for the past month, Bakugou sleeps at 8:30 so it's way past his bed time.

Kirishima carried Kaminari to the car, because Dabi didn't feel like holding anything. We went inside the car after determining which one of us was sober enough to drive, ultimately we chose Dabi to drive.