'family'

This is set in their 8th yeah at Hogwarts

Harry's pov:
I was in my cupboard waiting. Waiting for tomorrow, tomorrow I'm going back to Hogwarts. I'm going to keep my hood up and try to be as invisible as I can be. Last time I saw Ron he said he hated me with every bit of his heart and Hermione apologized for his behaviour saying he was having a bad day but of course I didn't believe her I could tell he hated me. He would beat me up In the dorms and when I went to the bathroom he would follow and rape me. I cringed at the thought I fell asleep having yet again another nightmare.

The next day

"BOY GET YOUR UNGRATEFUL ASS UP AND MAKE US BREAKFAST NOWWW!" My wale (not to be rude to Wales) of an uncle yelled at me. I quickly got up, made their breakfast with I yet again burn due to not consenting and went back to my cupboard without a word to pack my razer into my trunk. As I was waiting for my uncle to Finnish his breakfast so he could take me to platform nine and three-quarters, I was sat on my mattress thinking of Hedwig and how much I miss her, my thoughts got interrupted by my uncle " MISTAKE HURRY UP OR YOUR NOT GOING!" I quickly got up and got in the trunk of the car. As soon as we were there I got out I put a glamor on, put my hood up and entered the train.

301 words

Thank you if you are reading leave comments on what you would like to see in this book and I would be honoured to put them in have a great day night or evening byeee