The voice

The next morning, when Starscream awoke, he found Megatron sleeping beside him, with his helm on Starscream's Chassis (chest). Snuggling him like he was a giant stuffed animal that someone put in birth with a child. Optimus was just all over the place. "You guys always sleep in a dog pile?" Asked Starscream. "That'd be Opthimus, your comfy" mumbled Megatron. "I'm getting up" whined Optimus. Starscream pushed Megatron off gently. He was still asleep. "Want me to wake him up?" Asked Optimus "let him sleep" said Starscream.

(Time skip)

When Megatron got up (he happily did so cuz he slept in) he went directly over to Optimus, who, as usual, was meditating with Starscream. "Hey, wanna join us?" Asked Optimus. "No, I'm still processing everything" said Megatron. Starscream openness his optics. "Processing what" he asked concerned. "Well, I had a really weird dream..." started Megatron...

(Megatron's dream)

Megatron got up, but he didn't want to... he was entirely limp but... he was moving. Almost like he was being possessed, It felt weird. He kept telling himself it was a dream... only a dream, but it still shook him to him very spark. His processor (brain) was fully aware of everything... almost like he was actually awake, but his senses weren't functioning right. He flew to the top of a huge near mountain sized rock and just stood on it. He was tired, he wanted to go back to sleep, but, he... was asleep? Then he heard a voice. "Megatron..." it whispered. Megatron finally got control of his voice. But he didn't speak, almost like he forgot how. "Megatron listen... there is a great evil upon us... one that only you can stop" said the voice. Megatron spoke. "Who are you?!" He nearly yelled "I... am the sire (dad/father) upon your many sires ... and you... are my grandson" the voice said. "Your... the lord of the third realm?" Asked Megatron. "Yes... now listen grandson! This is important! Through the first generations of our family the my power has slowly faded... until there was none left to be passed down... although... that's what our family thought. So the later generations described it as a family myth, and until you were born... the power was a myth as well... I was forgotten and thrown away in the back of your mind when you were young... but my power still lies within you" said the voice. "So... you power was resurrected... Into me? And now your voice it in my head?" Asked Megatron. "Yes" said the voice.

(End of remembered dream)

Starscream and Optimus were both shocked. "W-well I did see you go flying, it woke me up but I was too tired and I thought you were Starscream so I didn't ask or follow. "ARE YOU SAYING IT WASNT A DREAM!?" Yelled Megatron. "I don't think it was, because when he went back to sleep I followed you and you were talking to an imaginary voice..." said Starscream. Just then a dark cloud passed over them, or... not a cloud? Megatron looked up. It was a ship, the nemesis to be specific. It landed about half an earth mile away. A ground bridge opened up just a few feet away. Knockout, shockwave, and Soundwave stepped through. "Lord... Megatron?" Asked Shockwave "so, the video was correct" said Knockout. "What video?!" Asked Starscream firmly. "Soundwave was spying on you" said Knockout "he took a video and showed it to us. I must say you three are quite a bit more different than I originally expected" (knockout speaks like this now. Proper vocabulary is overrated). Starscream looked at Megatron. "You need to go with them, we all will, the three of us" said Starscream. "What about-" "we'll keep it a secret from them" Optimus cut off Megatron whispering. Megatron nodded. Even though he is still in danger but with Optimus and Starscream he can learn to be someone and something new and better.