Stalker

Megatron laid in his berth (bed). He felt a pair of optics (eyes) on him, he's been feeling this... presence for a month now. He decided to get up and to the the darkest corner in his room. He held out his servo (hand) to check if anyone was there. Thats when two red optics pierced the darkness. Megatron stumbled back and tripped over his own ped (foot). "Wha-who...who are you!" He yelled. A shadowy figure stepped forward, it looked almost... familiar. It's helm (head) tilted down to look Megatron in the optics. Almost as if it knew him, like an old friend. "No, not a friend, an enemy. Maybe an autobot? No, they don't stalk, and last I checked they don't have red eyes. Even if this was some kind of creepy bot it would've killed me in my sleep by now. Right?" Thought Megatron. "hmph, your scared" taunted the figure. His voice sounded like a mech's (male bot, boy, man, whatever you choos) and so so familiar. The stalker then dissapered into the shadows near a window. Megatron turned on the lights as quickly as he could. But there was no one there. Just him and the open window. Megatron went to the window, hoping he could catch a glimpse of the bot, but he had already dissapered into the night. He turned the lights back off and went back to his berth to recharge (sleep). Hoping it was just a crazy dream.
(The next day)
Megatron was walking down one of the many hallways of the nemesis, fantasizing about the day
Optimus Prime falls. A fast moving shadow caught the corner of his optic. He turned around fast but saw no one. He shrugged and kept walking, telling himself the it was nothing. Even though his mind kept going back to last night. Suddenly the lights flickered of, leaving only the one above him on. That's when he saw those red eyes again. All Megatron did was stare, so did the other mech. Megatron decided to try to walk away. "Don't go" said the mech quickly, as Megatron moved his ped "I want to talk with you". "Why" asked Megatron "you have questions" said the mech. "So?" Asked Megatron "ask" said the mech. "Wha-" Megatron was cut off "ask" the mech said again. "Okay, uh, who are you" asked Megatron. The mech stayed quiet. "Well" Megatron said impatiently. The mech vented (sighed, breathed, whatever the case is) and stepped onto the light.

Hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, Stalker. And if you want to guess, tell me who you think Megatron's stalker is! Bye for now!