Learning the ways of Starscream

Previously on Starscream's change:
Megatron entered his room after a long day... "where did you get those swords?" Asked Megatron, sitting down "I've had them In my belt the whole time" said Starscream, looking up... he transformed his sword and looked at it... "hmph, I'm not that special" said Megatron "well, not really to you, but to others" said Starscream.

Starscream woke Megatron up early. Megatron opened his optics slowly. "Follow me" Starscream said, transforming. Megatron got up and followed, they flew to a forest and landed just outside of it. "What are we doing here?" Asked Megatron "I'm gonna teach you how to read an energon monitor" said Starscream, pulling out a small pad with a handle extending out of one side. Megatron took it. "See the blue dots? That's where energon deposits are. And see this purple-ish lines? The thicker they are over the dots, the more energon there is. And that green dot. That's you" said Starscream. Megatron nodded. He looked at the monitor. "The most energon is northwest" said Megatron "then let's go" said Starscream.
(After they brought it back)
"How do we form it a into cubes do drink?" Asked Megatron "you don't have to" said Starscream. "You don't?" Asked Megatron "no, you just have to snap it in half" said Starscream. Megatron grabbed a Chrystal small enough for snapping and snapped it. "There's enough energon to last us for about a week" said Starscream, taking a sip "why do you say it like that?" Asked Megatron. "Because when we run out we're leaving" said Starscream "why? We could always get more" said Megatron. "Because your being hunted, if we stay in one place too long we'll be caught. So learn it and live it" said Starscream. When they had finished there energon Starscream suggested that he teach Megatron what to look for, navigational-wise, for signs of danger, or for other things. "Wh-" Starscream cur Megatron off "and don't say why! Before I teach this to you we're going to have to say down some rules" said Starscream. Megatron stayed quiet. "Finally, he shut up" thought Starscream. "Rule one, always listen to Starscream, rule two, stay close when traveling, rule three, don't ask why" said Starscream. He yanked Megatron up. "Look a the sun" said Starscream "w-I mean, what about it?" Asked Megatron. "You can tell direction from it" said Starscream.
(20 minutes later)
"Unless of course they have horns, then there a quablit" said Starscream, Finnishing what he was saying. "So, what's the difference between a quablit and a wayter?" Asked Megatron. "One has horns" said Starscream "other than that" said Megatron. "One feeds of lifeblood and one feeds on beating sparks" said Starscream. "And now I feel like I just got taught a class of 'how to spot monsters a mile away" said Megatron "oh har har" said Starscream sarcastically. "Refludo dracenta!" They heard a voice yell. They quickly looked around to see a rock crumple as The bot walked words them. "Conjuinius elementundo" he said, lifting his hand as the rock was rebuilt behind him. "Optimus! What took you so long? I gave you our coordinates last night" said Starscream getting up and playfully punching Optimus in the shoulder. "I had to use a tracking spell because the sound cut out" said Optimus "oh" said Starscream. "You two are freinds?!" Shouted Megatron, standing up "yep" said Optimus. He snapped his digits and his armor changed. The red was navy blue and the original blue was slate blue. He was also as tall as Starscream used to be. He had the same black metal belt Starscream wore. It had what looked like a card pocket on it and multiple bottles of substances. "Okay Optimus I know you won't approve of this, buuuuuut, you have to be nice to him" said Starscream earning a world class glare "Shutting up now". "Give me a reason why, that I'll approve of, and I might be a little bit nice to him" said Optimus. "He's the last descendant of the lord of the third realm" said Starscream. Optimus raised his eye ridges (eye brows). "That's a pretty good reason" he said "of course it is. Sooooo..." said Starscream. "Fine, I'll be sort of nice to him" said Optimus "good enough" said Starscream.