The Fight and Flight

It started to rain very hard and visible was low. It was getting cold and I was shivering like crazy. I walked fairly fast and on occasion a few cars passed me. Then I saw about 4 hooded figures appear in front of me.

I squinted to get a better look at the and realized that they were some of the girls that liked Sasuke and were glaring at me earlier. One had dark red hair and spoke first.
"We all know you like Sasuke, so just back off." She growled.
"Hm. No I don't. We just sit by each other." I said backing away but I bumped into one girl behind me. She spun me around and spat, "Lier!"
She shoved me towards the Red haired girl and I said, "Really, guys I don't like him." I pleaded as they shoved me around.

At my comment the red haired girl got pissed and threw a punch at me which I blocked and punched her twice with my right hand and once with my left. She stumbled back and her friends tried to attack me.

One tried to punch me and she hit me. I fell on my butt but tripped her with my legs and she fell over. I got back up and a girl came at me with a punch but I grabbed her fist and twisted it. She yelped in pain and grabbed her friend. Together, they made a run for it.

The 3rd girl came at me but I kicked her and she ran away and it was just me and the red haired girl. I punched her 2 times with my left fist and then 1 once with my right. She stumbled back again and I upper- cutted her. She made her Attack and was doing well until a pair of car head lights turned on and she ran away. For some reason I had 2 knife wounds. One a stab and another a cut. I stumbled forward towards home and I noticed I was spinning.

Where the car was I heard a door slam open and a pair of feet tuning towards me. I fell and lost consciousness.

Itachi's POV

I was driving home from my job when I spotted a familiar figure in the rain. I stopped the car and was about to get out when I saw some girls approach her.

They sneered at her and she looked timid. When the fight started I was amused because the timid girl was winning. It would be a lie if I said it was not entertaining. She fought hard but she was already very cold and shivering and the red haired girl took the lead.

The girl with blue hair was bleeding and I knew now it was an emergency. I turned on my headlights causing the red haired girl to run. I ran over to her and but the upper half of her body on my lap.
"Uhhjnm..." She said reaching towards my face. She gently touched the side of my face with her bloody hand and left s hand print there. Her arm fell to the side of her. She passed out in my arms and I picked her up bridal style and but her in my car. 'I got to bring her to mom. ' I thought driving 5 miles over the speed limit.

I guess it would be scary for a mother if her son came home with a bloody hand mark on his face and a beat up girl in his arms because Mikoto yelped but said, "Put her on the kitchen table, NOW!" I slammed the front door and ran her to the kitchen table. I laid her gently on the table and noticed that my dad, Fugaku, woke up and walked down the stairs. He yawned and opened his eyes to find the girl on the table coughing a little blood. He got slightly pale and went to help my mom find the medical treatments. I was trying to stop the bleeding with my hands but I wasn't doing it right.

There was blood all over my hands.
"Itachi, go get some larger wrappings. I didn't know she had too cuts." Mikoto said loudly to me. I ran up stairs to and saw a shocked Sasuke wearing headphones staring at the side of my face were a bloody hand print was left. I continued and grabbed them and ran back down stairs.

Sasuke, I assumed already saw the girl on the table because he sat on the couch with his face buried in his hands. Once the girl was treated mother put everything away and cleaned all the blood the table.

Sasuke and I sat side by side until Mikoto asked, "Itachi, can you put her in the guest bedroom until she wakes up."
"No I will." Sasuke spoke up. I was kinda shocking to here Sasuke talk like that. He never really talks to anyone really.
"Why?" I asked.
"I know her." Without another word he walked over to the table and picked her up. He walked her bridal style up the stairs and set her down on the guest bed.

We pulled up 2 chairs at the bed side and sat there in silence for a while until I asked, "What's her name?" I was curious to know why I thought she was so familiar.
"Miku Hatsune. Why?" He asked me.
"I think I saw her somewhere before." I said looking at Miku in deep thought.
"She is a famous music artist." Sasuke added looking at her too.
"I don't think that was it though. I remember for for something else. Ah! I remember, I saw her in a magazine once. I think I still have it."
I got up and Sasuke followed me
Into my room but I shoved him out.
"Not so fast little man. I'll bring out the magazine." I waved a finger at him and he snorted. I went to room and from under my bed pulled out a pile of magazines. I went though them until I found the one she was in and I went outside I to the hall way.

As soon as I got out the hallway, Sasuke snatched the magazine away from me and looked at the cover and blushes madly. I laughed at him because on the front the title said, "2014 Best Models!" With a picture with a Miku, who only had a bikini on.
"I have to say, she is pretty hot Sasuke." He sent me a glare and opened it to the table of contents and found on pg 34 It said winners of the 2014 Best Model contest.

Unwilling, I made Sasuke turn to the pg and he blushed even more because of another picture of Miku. I took it from him saying.
"You are never going to read are you?"
Then I began to read.

"Famous Miku Hatsune is not only a terrific singer but has a rockin body. This year she won first place for Best Model of the year and won other small presents. She did not enter happily though because she said quote, "My body is not just a piece of meat for sale, to buy after you gather you groceries at the check out lane!" But after some persuading done by her supervisor she agreed to take part and ended up winning with the "Naughty but Innocent, " look. "She is a very well mannered lady. Not something most young stars are today." Says a close friend of Miku Hatsune. In the next two sections will be about the runner ups!"

I finished reading and when I looked up Sasuke was staring at the front cover. I snapped my fingers in front of his face which made him get out of the trance. "Looks like someone has a crush." I teased and Sasuke said, "No I don't." Just then I heard a sound coming from the guest bed room and Sasuke and I walked into there.

Miku POV

I opened my eyes to find myself in a strangers bed. It was strange. The room was really expensive looking but also had a plain look too.

"Ahrgh." I scoffed and lifted up my shirt to find a cut and stab wound with a few bruises. 'Oh yeah I remember now.' I thought. I was about to get up when Sasuke and a man walked in together.

I rubbed my eyes and blinked because there was no way that this was Sasuke's house.
"Sasuke?" I said and stumbled back onto the bed.
"Miku! What happened?" He said now sitting next to me. The man in the room just pulled up a chair and sat down to watch us interact.

"Some girls Attacked me because..." I couldn't finish my sentence because if I told him why I might hurt his feelings.
"Do you know what they look like?" He asked.
"Yeah, one had red hair..." I said and Sasuke looked pissed off.
"God Dammit Karin!" He shouted.
"You know her?" I said laying on the bed.
"She is Sasuke's stalker." The man laughed.
"It's not funny." Sasuke hissed.
"It's kinda funny." I giggled.
"Hey! You have stalkers too, just like the ones at lunch." Sasuke retorted.
"They weren't stalkers, they were just offering their queen bee a gift." I replied softly. I turned to the man and said, "I haven't caught your name. What is it?"
"Itachi Uchiha." He replied.
"Aw so you too are brothers." I said poking Itachi's cheek.
"Unfortunately." Sasuke sighed.
"I think Itachi is cool." I said in defiance.
"Hahaha." Itachi laughed.
I took out my phone and it exploded with texts from my guards, Luka, and the Kagamine twins. Len sent me a lot of texts and I replied, "Hey, can you and Rin come pick me?"
"Rin is busy at the dentist. I can come and get you. But what happened. Your guards said you weren't responding to their texts."
"I'll tell u when u get here." I texted Len and then put down the phone and asked.
"What's your guys adress?" Itachi told me and I texted it to Len who said, "Be there in a few."

I just never knew Len could dislike a person so much.