L and L (21) Its Official

Dedicated to: @AnnikaLucero My Cutie Besfriend! :) Ehem Naubo yata ako doon..Hahah I hope you love it :) Cute -coughs- xDD Oo na Cute ka na...

= = =

>Louise<

Present:

"Yes"

The answer for everything.

Me and Luke are now Official.

My Dreams come true.

"I love Louise" He hugged me tightly.

"I love you too Luke" as I hugged him too tightly.

"So you didn't told us that your official" Ashton came out nowhere.

"Im so proud of you Louise" as Kaylee smiled at me.

"Group Hug!" Michael declared.

Aish I love this Guys ~<3~

= = =

2days ago, After Luke proposed to me as his girlfriend were are officially dating. It was a big fairytale and a big shock in my life. Your only crush ask you to be his girlfriend is like a fairytale. Our Parents agreed and accepted our relationship they were both happy for us. Im with Luke today with my sister Candy. Luke promised Candy to brought her to the arcades -.- Now were here. Im not that fun for arcades thats why im just watching them.

~Luke~

"Be good with my sister Ey?" Candy smiled at me widly.

"Haha Of Course Candy I'll take care of your sister" as I smiled to her.

"Promise?"

"I promise"

"Pinky Square?" as she gave me her pinky.

"Pinky Square"

I hold Candy's hand and went to Louise.

"Okay so lets go home?"

"But But-

"No But's Candy Mom is been waiting for us" Louise answered to Candy.

"Lukey" as she pouted at me.

"Will Return Here Soon"

"Fine"

We went to the parking lot and look for my car, as we ride at the car everything was quiet then Candy broke the silence.

"Thank you Lukey"

"Your always welcome Candy" as i looked at her in the mirror.

"Louise never brought me in the arcades she was too lazy" as she pouted again.

"I heard that Candy" 

I just chuckled.

We were already here, Candy run at the car and directly went inside.

"Thanks Lu my sister really had fun" she smiled at me.

"No Worries at least your happy too"

"So I need to go now mom is waiting" she chuckled.

"Bye then"

I kissed her in the forehead.

"I love you"

"I love you too Luke" she was turning red.

"Okay so if you need me i'll be here next door"

"Haha Sure"

"Bye"

"Bye"

= = =

Yipee Happy now that I Update <3 <3 This Chapter was suppose to be cheesy so i hope thats cheesy already <3 <3 I hope you loved it! I'll update soon? or now already xD Thanks for keep reading my story~ and Im sorry for the long wait..But its okay..Long Wait produce a Long Update! L and L will be down up to 30Chapters :) But the next chapters will be long so dont worry about it or dont think 30Chapters are few, Few But Long :)  Thank for all the readers cause L and L is already at Fanfiction #43 <3 <3 Hart Hart Because of That I'll repay you guys an update! Please continue spreading this story :) All Hearts for you <3 I love you guys :)

~Author