L and L (12)

Louise:

Im still here with my bestfriend Luke, I could examine his face that his not okay. 

"You okay Lu?" 

"Its just that"..

"Come On Im your bestfriend you could tell anything from me" I said.

"Me and Jenny just broke up" He started.

"What!? Are you Insane?"

"She's been dramatic since school started"

"Is it because of me?" I said.

"Not Really But Yeah" He started to face my direction.

It was all of my fault, I know that Luke really loves Jenny but I was the reason they broke up. Maybe I should end our friendship over so that they could stop fighting..Maybe thats the best for Luke.

"Lets just end this Lu" 

"End What Loui?" 

"Our Friendship" I slowly said.

"What?" 

"I dont want to be the reason about you and Jenny fighting, I want you to pick her not me, I know you love Jenny and I love you to as a friend and I want you to be happy and free" I answered.

"Loui we could fix this out-"

"Im sorry Lu its for the best"eir

It was hard for me to break our friendship, were like brothers and sisters but we just end it. I know its hard to explain but its best from him. So that Jenny can stop bullying me around, telling lies. It was better to leave Luke than to be his bestfriend.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Louise:

~Weeks Passed~

Its been lately that Me and Luke are starting to fade away, After the day we end our friendship, We started to closed our windows to avoid seeing each other.Things changed too, Jenny stopped bothering me and their back to normal. Me and Luke still talked at rehearsal but just rarely..I was in our cafeteria with Kaylee talking about our movie night that have been moved today.

"Excited for Movie Night? Loui?" She asked.

"Of Course! We rarely do Movie Night already unlike before" I said while biting on my sandwich.

"I already asked permission to my mom staying at your house" She squeaked.

"Thats Great! How bout your Mikey?" I teased.

"Oh Yeah Their having their own Boy"s Night his inviting me but I refused" She answered.

"Why not?"

"I want to hangout with my BabySaurus " She teased.

Kaylee is so geek, She calls me BabySaurus.

"And?"

"If I go with them, Im gonna bring you"

"So?" 

"It will be akward cause Luke will be their and Jenny" She whispered.

Kaylee is right, going to their boy's night is not a good desicion after all. Michael and Kaylee are already in a relationship thats why they  are the Cutest Couple that I met.

"We should go to our next class" She stand up and finished her water.

"We have different class so I need to go"

"Okay I should see Michael"

"Okay Bye Lee!" i said while leaving towards her.

KayLEE thats her nickname.

Biology Class, my favorite class. I really loved Sr.Pennigton teachings, his teaching was well understand thats why I like Biology. I went to seat at the back seat and I realized Luke was beside me. He was shocked I sat beside him cause that was the last seat at the back. I dind't bother to talk to him, smile at him or a wave. I dont want to see him cause maybe Im gonna melt up to pieces again. Biology Class is very akward, I could see Luke staring at my direction. I avoided his eyes and he started to looked to the other direction.

Finally Biology Class was over, Before I head to my next class which is Art..Luke ran towards me calling my name.

"Loui!"

"Yeah?"

"I want you to watch this and keep it"

He left before I could say anything. He gave me a CD and their's a label on it. Louise Jefferson only. It this for real?

=============================================================================

Long Update! Sorry for not updating for a long time I was having a hard time to decide what will happened next but thanks to  my brain! I know thought a new chapter! @CweamPuff here's the part you've been waiting for! Haha Pinaghirapan ko to! Haha Thanks to my other readers too for still keep reading! Thank You! Long Update again later or maybe tomorrow :) Keep Supporting L and L Fans :)