MILF Approved

(a/n) - this is shit but i needed to get the concept out of my brain and simultaneously feed the children. hope u enjoy :)

(Y/N) and Brian had been together for years. She met him during his early drag days, and early meaning the days when he would use to live above Jacques Cabaret. (Y/N) was a regular attendee of each of Katya's shows, being a proudly sexually fluid woman who could appreciate Katya in and out of drag. And the attention she gave her was entirely recognized, and returned always. Katya would pull (Y/N) onto stage, give her lap dances, and dance around with her. She was even known to pull a Madonna and kiss her a few times. But that wasn't the only interaction they had, they also talked backstage, and in their free time as well.

In short, the two began to fall head over heels for one another quickly. The relationship came too easily. They were there through thick and thin, through Brian's addiction, and him getting on Drag Race. And all of the little events in between. So, it wasn't surprising to see they were still going strong in the climate that 2020 brought with it.

2020 marked their third year of marriage. As well as the conception of their first child, who was clearly a quarantine baby, but loved just the same as a planned one. And it also marked many milestones in Katya, as well as Trixie's, careers. This year they had launched their book, 'Trixie and Katya's Guide to Modern Womanhood'. And you better believe they plugged it heavily. Both Trixie and Katya had the tendency to expose photos from the book before the release. And Katya would get quite creative for her own at-home promos.

With the aforementioned pregnancy invading both (Y/N) and Brian's lives, they knew it would also make for some fun content. Brian had a specific shoot in particular planned in his head, that he was ready to propose to his wife.

"(Y/N)?" He called out from behind the bathroom door, knowing his wife was in there taking a bath. Baths has been a new thing that came with the pregnancy, the jets of the tub relieved her back pains, and overall were beyond soothing. So it wasn't surprising that now in the second trimester she was taking them at least once a day.

"Come in!" (Y/N) called out from the tub, eyes closed with a mud mask dried on her face. The lights were dim, with candles set around the tub and bathroom counter. Typically it would be a romantic gesture, but she was only romancing herself after a hard day of carrying their baby.

Brian then stepped into the bathroom, book clutched to his chest, and phone in hand. He had a cheeky smile on his face, yet (Y/N) could barely react as her face mask kept her from moving her features. "What are you doing?" She asked, arching her brow as best as she could.

"Can you pretend you're reading the book in the bath? Please, just for a few photos." He pleased, taking a seat on the closed toilet beside the tub. His wife let out a sigh, but nonetheless obliged. Quickly shaking her hands dry, she took the book from Brian. Flipping to a page in the middle, she held it open and pretended to be reading it. The bubbles of the bath perfectly covered her, and she managed to prop a foot up on the end of the tub to help pose better for the photos.

"Is this good?" She asked, briefly looking over to Brian for approval. He was too focused on his phone, rapidly taking photos the entire time up until she looked to him. He gave her a quick nod before speaking up.

"Keep reading, kukla. The fans love when I post (Y/N) content." He giggled, continuing to take photos as his wife looked back to the book.

She tried her best to pose, extending her neck and showing off her jawline that was clearly carved out by the mud mask. In all honesty, she liked living out her little America's Next Top Model fantasies, and knew she could never say no to talking photos for, or with her husband.

After switching up her poses and snapping a few more photos, (Y/N) decided it was time to get out of the tub. She made Brian help her out, before drying off and taking off her face mask. As she got ready for the rest of the night, Brian posted his favorite photos from the cute little shoot they had just had.

"Buy Trixie and I book! My sexy, pregnant, naked wife likes it. You will too!" He goofily captioned the photos. The likes came flooding in, and of course it was another wholesome moment that the fans latched onto.

~

A few months later Trixie and Katya had finally made their plans to launch the Red Scare collection. This had been a collaboration in the making since Trixie had started Trixie Cosmetics, and the fans had been anticipating it for ages. Of course, the launch has to be perfect, and big. And once again, Katya was able to convince her wife to participate in the promos and photos as well.

On the day of the photoshoot Trixie spent the morning getting (Y/N)'s mug perfected, and her hair just right. Katya's friend Andrew had even put together a cute little garment for her to wear for the shoot that exposed her ever growing bump. She was being pampered, and was really begging to feel her model fantasy.

Katya had gotten herself ready, and had began to film the promotional video for Red Scare while Andrew was helping (Y/N) into her outfit. It was a tube top to at least cover her breasts, with loose sleeves that hung over her biceps. And attached to the tube top were more flowy bits that draped perfectly around her belly, and that would work well with the fans provided. The bottoms were a similar concept, just in a skirt form that has a slit along the side. It's wasn't too much, just enough to make her feel glamorous. And of course, it was all red.

And when it came time for (Y/N) to step in front of the red backdrop, Katya was in awe seeing her in the full fantasy for the first time. Red Scare was placed delicately on her lips, with a more neutral makeup to compliment the natural glow that came with her pregnancy. Plus, the lipstick was meant to be the star of the show.

"You look sexy, mama!" Katya shouted from the sidelines over the fans and music as (Y/N) began to pose. She giggled, placing her hands over her belly, slightly hiking up her leg that was exposed from the slit.

"Not as hot as you, baby!" (Y/N) shouted back, smiling for the camera as the fans blew her hair and parts of her garment away from her. She was beyond happy to be supporting her partner in such a way. This was definitely going to be something to put in the baby's book as well, babies first photoshoot.

And once again, after the shoot, and once all of the photos were posted on the Trixie Cosmetic's social media pages, the fans drank it all in. The more (Y/N) and baby content they got, the more content they were. And this was more than they could've asked for.

"Red Scare, MILF tested and approved." ~ Trixie Cosmetics