All Star (Part One)

(Y/N) = Your Name
(D/N) = Drag Name

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars two was one of the most anticipated season of drag race to exist. And in (Y/N)'s case, she was ridiculously delighted to have been asked to be in the cast for it. See, (Y/N) had been on the sixth season of drag race, being the very first AFAB, assigned female at birth, drag queen to participate in the show. And boy she didn't disappoint. (Y/N), also known as (D/N) had made it to the top four spot on that season, which was a great accomplishment. She was able to say she got to compete along side the likes of Adore Delano, Bianca Del Rio, and Courtney Act, and proudly lose to them. The audience loved and accepted her, and she loved them right back.

Around the time All Stars two was rolling around, (Y/N) was a decently large name in the drag community. And it was known that she was quite the fan favorite. Her drag aesthetic was one that could only be compared to the likes of Sharon Needles, and maybe even Raja Gemini. It was spooky, but high fashion. Something that was easily embraced within the community she was apart of. She was unique and many people admired that. Her admirers also happened to include one of the newest faces in the drag race family, Katya Zamolodchikova. Katya had been open about her support of (Y/N) while her season was airing. And (Y/N) did the same after her season, when season seven was on tv. She easily became one of the many Katya fans, but she was lucky enough to be able to interact with her directly.

(Y/N) and Katya had taken their conversations to their DMs not long after they started interacting in the comments on their posts, and through tweets. And they instantly got along, personalities meshing well together. But during their conversations both had to leave out some important details about their lives and careers, no matter how badly both wanted to spill the beans. Which they both so badly wanted to, but they kept things surprisingly professional. And one day they both didn't get to text one another, as they were both on flights to LA, getting ready to enter the Hunger Games for the second time.

Both thought about the possibility of maybe seeing each other when they stepped into the werkroom, but they didn't let themselves get their hopes up. Katya was the first to enter the arena, saying her entrance line and doing things you would only expect of Katya to do in an empty room. Next, the neon queen herself, Detox entered the werkroom. Not long after she had settled in and had greeted Katya, they could both hear heels clanking their way into the entrance. Katya gagged as she saw (Y/N) walk in, adorning horns laced through her wig, a black veil coming from the top of it, and a black lace gown to match. "La petite mort est arivée." She hummed out in French, stoping to pose for the cameras before turning to see who was already in the room. Her eyes widened when she saw Katya and Detox. Katya looked absolutely hypnotized by her words, though she quickly smiled as she watched her run over to the table. They had finally gotten to meet, and were ready to form the greatest, unintentional alliance of the season.

In between challenges and back in their hotel rooms, (Y/N) and Katya quickly got to know each other and became Judy's within seconds. Though, in true Katya fashion, she wasn't going to just be friends with (Y/N) for long. No, she let her know right away of the attraction she felt. And especially with them not having many other people to hang out with, she had no shame in being so blunt. (Y/N) couldn't have returned the feeling quicker. And that was the beginning of their hotel room affairs.

Katya and (Y/N) has both survived up until the drag shequels challenge, which is where (Y/N) found herself in the bottom. She usually had no problem going out of her comfort zone for challenges, but being paired up with Alaska for her shequel made it much tougher. She had to outshine her, even though Alaska was already naturally funny and could deliver the lines just as they were meant to be spoken. (Y/N) could feel herself lock up, her nerves getting the best of her. She could barley even remember the lyrics to Camp Town Races, singing 'Do Wa' instead of 'Do Da' in almost every take. She knew she'd messed up, and was going to be in the bottom, but she tried to not let her fears show. She kept calm in the werkroom, sat at her station beside Katya's, getting ready for the reveal runway.