All Star (Part Three) NSFW

A/N : thank you beautiful people for waiting so long for this, im sorry for being a lazy hoe. but!! in collaboration with my love freddiesjawline we were able to finally produce some fucking smut for your little souls. so, this chapter is 18+ and all any of us has ever needed lmao. enjoy 😌 also please go read freddiesjawline 's work, she has so many good fics ugh literally the loml that's all

The next morning, Brian and (Y/N) woke up early enough to get dressed, and not be caught by the producers. And soon enough they were sitting next to each other on the bus, on the way to set for the day.

The day surprisingly went smoothly. Alaska and (Y/N) partnered up once again, as (Y/N) desperately wanted to make up for her previous mistake. And she very much did. Herself and Tatianna were chosen as the top All Stars of the week after they nailed the comedy challenge. Phi Phi and Roxxxy were in the bottom. During deliberation, (Y/N) listened to both of the bottom queens as they pled their cases. And she had trouble trying to make up her mind, so she took a moment to talk to her partner as well, who was safe. (Y/N) quickly pulled Katya aside, using the excuse of needing help getting changed into something else to lip sync in. She turned her back to face Katya, holding the hair of her wig as she unzipped her dress.

"I'm going to slay the fuck out of this lip sync. I have to come back." (Y/N) stated, slipping out of the dress to just be in her bra and padding. Katya had a smile on her face as she bit down on her bottom lip.

"You better, bitch. It's a Rihanna song, so bring the energy." She encouraged, helping her slip into a black, pleather unitard. She once again worked the zipper in the back for her. "Do you know who you're sending home?" She spoke almost cautiously. (Y/N) chewed her own lip, turning to face her partner again once her new outfit was on.

"It's tough. I had it easy last time I was in the top, I wasn't going to pick your lipstick for shit." She admitted. "But it could go either way. It's Roxxxy's third time in the bottom, but Phi Phi hasn't exactly been the best sport." She sighed, and Katya was quick to chime in.

"Pick both lipsticks, double elimination, baby." She giggled, fluffing out (Y/N)'s wig for her. (Y/N) smiled, taking a second to get into her thigh high boots.

"Not a bad idea. That would make for good tv, right?" (Y/N) remarked, now standing tall with her boots on. Katya nodded with a smile, placing her hands on her competitions hips. Little did the two know, but the cameras were on them from afar. They were going to make great tv no matter what.

"Knock 'em dead, and remember, you promised I could have my way with you tonight. And I might be especially slutty if you win that ten grand." Katya winked. (Y/N) playfully rolled her eyes, leaning up with a hand cupping her jaw. The blonde met her halfway, softly kissing her lips. The two didn't part ways for a bit, Katya knew she needed the encouragement. But as they did pull away, she squeezed at her hips. "Make momma proud." She joked, sending her another wink before they had to go their separate ways.

(Y/N) and Tatianna then made their way to their respective boxes, each choosing a lipstick and sticking them in their bodysuits. And as they met again on the main stage, they each gave each other a smile, to almost say good luck. Both took on the lip sync with a certain fierceness and energy. They even ended up dancing in sync during some parts of the song, putting on an incredible show for the judges, and the queens behind them. It was going to go down in history as one of the most iconic lip syncs ever.

As the song came to an end, both queens were back on their feet, and catching their breaths. Ru took her own breath before speaking up.

"Ladies, I've made my decision." She began. "Tatianna.. you're a winner, baby." She spoke calmly. Tatianna's eyes widened as she heard Ru announce that she had one, she looked beyond shocked. (Y/N) on the other hand was looking down, already beginning to come to terms with the fact that she was going home for real this time. Though her thoughts were put to a stop as she heard Ru speaking again. "And (D/N), you are also a winner, baby." She hummed out. (Y/N) instantly smiled, rushing toward Tatianna, who was on her way over to her. They squeezed, meeting halfway in a triumphant hug. Though Phi Phi and Roxxxy were both wearing their 'Oh Shit' faces in the back of the room. Ru then spoke up once again. "Condragulations.  You are both back in the competition. I'm giving you each a tip of $5,000. And, you've both earned the power to eliminate one of the bottom two."