1.0

LAST CHAPTER, I'LL DO AN EPILOGUE I PROMISE

Micheal's POV:

"I don't know!" I scream, banging my hands on my desk. "I don't know! I don't know! I don't know!"

I rest my head in my hands, my body shaking as I sob. Everything was supposed to be fine, we were supposed to all meet up tomorrow, but that all came crashing down.

I won't be able to see Luke, Calum, or Ashton anymore. I won't be able to rock out on stage with them, I won't be able to laugh at their lame jokes. I won't be able to spend Christmas with them, or Vy and Kate.

Taylor7249: TELL ME WHO POSTED THE VIDEO

"I already told you..." I look up at the screen, my eyes are red and puffy, my lips cracked. "I DON'T KNOW!"

Taylor7249: Fine, if you want to be that way...

I only stare at that for a second before a blade is being drawn across my neck, blood already spilling out. My head crashes down onto the desk, my eyes locked on the computer.

My whole life flashes before my eyes, meeting the boys, meeting Vy and Kate, meeting Diana...

"This is going to be fun!" The screen says, I lock my eyes on the video playing before me. It's Diana from the night of the party.

"This is going to be fun!" It repeats, over and over, the her voice becomes slower and deeper each time.

The edges of my vision gets darker, I feel my face get paler. I struggle to keep my eyes open, but they finally close.

We didn't deserve this, we all died too young and too quickly. Especially Diana.

KWMXBHSJA THE EPILOGUE WILL COME TOMORROW THIS HAS REALLY BEEN GREAT IF YOU WANT I WILL DO ANOTHER HORROR BOOK YOU JUST HAVE TO COMMENT HERE

BIG LOVES XX