0.9

THIS CHAPTER GAHHH

Michael's POV:

"Luke how much longer till you're here?" I ask Luke, he looks over at me quickly.

"Michael I'm literally a minute away, don't worry." He reassures me, I start biting my nails, which is a bad habit of mine.

My heart starts racing, something bad is bound to happen to one of us. Any minute now, I can feel it. There's a ping, and I know it's time for one of us to die.

Taylor7249: Watch out for that tree Luke

"What? What tre-" A loud crash interrupts Luke mid sentence, the camera jolts around before everything goes still.

The laptop somehow turns to the right, and I get a horrible view of what happened. Luke crashed into the big tree in front of my yard, there's glass and blood everywhere. I want to get up and go outside and find him, but I'm too scared. There's a grunt before the laptop turns again and I scream.

A large tree branch is going through Luke's stomach, he's trying to fight for consciousness, he keeps moving.

"Luke stop moving, it'll only hurt worse!" I scream at him, he hears me and looks over at the laptop.

Blood drips out of his mouth and tears glisten his cheeks, his hair has small sticks and leaves in it. There is a large gash over his left eye, and blood runs into it his pale blue eyes.

"Michael, I-" He starts, but he gasps, his eyes rolling into the back of his head before his jaw slacks, and his head falls back.

He disconnects.

The pain in my chest is unbearable, making me nauseous. I just witnessed five of my best friends die, all because of some guy that posted the video of Diana.

I should have taken Diana away from the party that night, I should have never let her go in the first place. I tug at my red hair and silently sob.

Taylor7249: So, who posted the video?

AKMSBSHS I MIGHT POST ANOTHER AFTER THIS AKKSNSNS

also, if any of you make good video edits using like gifs and stuff would you make me a trailer for this? comment if you're interested:-)

BIG LOVES XX