Among us~Jaehyun

"Did you join the game yet?" Brandey rushes to the bedroom to find her lover in the bathroom. "Jaeeee, i said to hurry what are you doing?" He looks over to her and smiles. He moves past her and flops his self on the bed, "Okay text me the code" he says with a smirk beginning to form on his face. Brandey holds a confused look, "No cheating seriously" "i would never" the male gasps. "See you at the meeting" she quickly moves her feet to the living room.

 "See you at the meeting" she quickly moves her feet to the living room

Finally the game begins!

~You are the imposter~

Brandey tries to hold in her evil laugh as she heads into admin. She pretends to swipe her card so she can sabotage the cafe and lights in electrical. On Jaehyun's screen it goes dark, he runs to electrical where many others are found. Brandey also ended up there...and she knew what her plan was going to be.

SLASHWas all you heard from both players screens

SLASH
Was all you heard from both players screens.
Silence was also heard across the apartment, Jaehyun was mad, furious in fact he never loses like this and never planned too. He knew having two competitive people together was going to end up this way but he was shocked.
  On the other hand Brandey was laughing hysterically, going back to how her partner swore he would never get killed by her this was amazing. She got up from the couch to go brag to her fiancé. There he laid under the covers..around him were what felt like clouds of embarrassment. "Baby, I'm sorry but that was pretty funny" the female chuckles.

Minutes pass..no response. Brandey almost thought he died by the way he sat still. "Baby? You okay? What will make you feel better huh?" She starts to feel bad for him. He pulls her onto his lap and sits his head on her chest. The couple stay in this position until he speaks, "You want to me feel better?" "Of course, what do you want?" Brandey looks into his eyes and sees lust, she knew what was coming. He gently tugs at her lips then takes them completely. He starts going to her neck and nibbles at it, "jae-" she blurts out. He starts removing her pajamas and rubbing her against him. "I don't really care anymore, atleast i won your heart" he says before taking her soul to high places.

 "I don't really care anymore, atleast i won your heart" he says before taking her soul to high places

I said this book was over..but here i am...back again. I was bored so i made alil sum sum