Yandere-Hwi Young

Thank you for your suggestion🙏 

{April 12 4:45:

Dear diary, Y/n didn't come to school today..but it's okay because i saw her sleeping in her room she'll be fine. She may be sick though... at least she has tissues. Y/n's stupid boyfriend is a dick like who does he think he is "Taeyong the Great" more like "Taeyong the jerk" he doesn't deserve Y/n like i do........no one does..}

No pov

The angry boy closes his diary and heads towards the kitchen. "Oh hey, someone isn't buried in their room" a female voice says, "well mom looks like someone isn't fucking around with different men". There is a silent pause before the female speaks again.. "I'm off to work.. uuhh don't have anyone over for this week". "You're staying all week WHAT THE HELL MOM!!", "yes i want a little extra money now calm down.

"Also known as I'm going on a sex trip with my boss" the female collects her keys and slams the door on the way out. 

Y/n

"Mom where are you going?" I ask since she seems to be packing her things. "Oh umm i have a girls trip for a week with  Kat and Jennie.. i kinda forgot to mention it sorry"  [how the hell did she forget] "it's fine you need a little trip anyway.. I'll be fine" i say putting on a fake smile. "Oh great I'll be on my way then"

I head upstairs and see that i have a message from taeyong:  

I ask why since we had that stupid ass argument a few days ago but I'm still mad so I don't respond after that

Hwi young:

I remembered that Y/n and i are partners for this one project so i call her to see if she wanted to work on it. *ring* *ring* "Um hello?" She said more as a question. "Hi it's me hwi young and I'm your partner for the project thing".... "Omg I totally forgot about that..haha uh do you have time today?"  "Yes why?"  "My mom isn't here so we can work on it" [s-she wants me to come over] "yes" i say almost immediately. "Alright see ya at 6 then" "yep bye" "bye".

This is my chance to be with my forever love....FOREVER

To be continued...

I will be making this a 3-part series😊