You're what?-Jb pt.2

You go downstairs and try to get breakfast ready for yourself, while Jaebum is at the store getting a few things.

Y/N
As I head downstairs and look at my pregnant bump in the mirror. "Well look at my baby boy" I say. 

I open the fridge "what to eat?" I ask myself

I open the fridge "what to eat?" I ask myself. "I'll just wait for jb i guess"as I said that I sat on a chair by the island we had in the kitchen. I felt this something trickledown my leg and thought it was pee at first, then I realized. "Ahh omg no not now" I say in pain.

I try to text jb:

Jaebum POV:I pull in the drive way and rush to the door

Jaebum POV:
I pull in the drive way and rush to the door.I see Y/N on the floor shaking. "Are you okay love" I ask,"y-yeah I think" she replies." Wait here I'll get the hospital bag" she nods.

I pull her up and bring her to the car quickly. "Don't panic okay we will get there in time" I say to make her calm down.

Y/N  
As we start heading to the hospital I feel even more pain than before. " Im Jaebum hurry the fuck up damn" I yell. "Babe chill" he says, "chill you want me to fucking chill,well how about you drive faster you son a bitch" I say without thinking.  "Y/N I know your in pain we are 2min away so please stop cursing .

We make it to the hospital. Jb and I rush to the doors. "Excuse me,My wife is going into labor" he says as a nurse rushes to us and puts me in a wheelchair. Let's just say my grip on that arm rest would crush someone's bones.

After 20min of laying in that stupid bed I was ready to start pushing. "Alright y/n time to start pushing" the doctor says. I just nod, "1","ahhh" " good keep going". "Good job" I hear Jaebum say, "2" "oh ahhhh" I scream "one more I see the head" the doctor says. "And 3" "ahhh oh omg" I say one last time. "A beautiful baby boy" the nurse says as she hands me the baby. "He looks just like us babe" jb says.

"Noah ji Im" I say, jb looks at as tears form in his eyes

"Noah ji Im" I say, jb looks at as tears form in his eyes."perfect " he says as he kisses my sweaty forehead.

4months later:

" hi Noah" I say in a baby voice

" hi Noah" I say in a baby voice. " hey player" jb says and I give him a death stare. "What I say about calling him that" I say serious while he laughs.

A/N
That was an okay ending I guess wasn't the best but it's cool.