chapter 6

As soon as i find Jake i run up to him and rap my legs around his waist Jake is very tall muscular person so he can hold you without any effort i really liked that about him "Are you excited for class" he says sarcastically i just roll my eyes and he starts laughing we start walking to class hand in hand everyone found it normal when they saw us doing something like holding hands in the corner of my eye i see Draco and Blaise.

I straight away smiled at Blaise but Draco just rolled his eyes at Me and Jake when we walked past them Blaise handed me a note and Draco saw everything he started whispering to Blaise wondering what it was but he just said it was nothing i read the note saying

Dear y/n

meet me outside of the Slytherin common rooms:)

Blaise

I look up from the piece of paper and smile i turn to Blaise and nod my head agreeing to go he smiled and turned away and carried on with his conversation Draco then pulled a face at Me and Blaise knowing something was up Draco the shoved Blaise roughly demanding him what is going on you could hear it from a mile away everyone turned their heads thinking there was going to be a fight.

I ran over to Blaise pulling him away knowing he was going to fight back all of a sudden Professor Snape came outside and said "Mr Malfoy to my office NOW" Draco rolled his eyes and walked off with Snape i started giggling to myself knowing that he is gonna be in tons of trouble i grab Blaise's arm and take him into the supply room because class was starting in only five minutes so we had enough time.

I slam the door and start making out with him aggressively "you looked so hot out there i couldn't resist" i say breathing really heavily he smirks and pins me up against the wall "uhh your so wet for y/n" he says in a deep voice i start moaning to the sight of him i start pulling of his shirt eager to have him as soon as i get his shirt off i tug on his pants letting him know that i want him now he starts unbuckling his pants while breathing heavily in my mouth.

At this point he is holding me up against the wall and i have my legs wrapped around him so i can stay up so he has a better angle so he can slide into me easier i start rubbing his boxers feeling his boner poke through i whispered into his ear "don't make me wait" he pulls down his boxers and pushes into me quick making moan even louder out of shock he starts going in and out quicker and quicker each time.

he starts unbuttoning my shirt and he see my red lingerie he gets really horny and starts moaning really loud he then keeps bouncing into me harder and harder hitting my g spot multiple times he starts touching my tits and the takes my bra off wanting to see more he then starts kissing me on my belly all the way up to my neck still fucking me after about 5 minutes of him going in and out of me he slides out.

I didn't want to finish just yet so i got out of his embrace and bend done so i'm in reach of his dick at this point i'm no my knees and he knows exactly what's gonna happen i slowly start licking the top of it then slowly start sucking on it going quicker and quicker each time at this point he is moaning and he grabs my head and pushes me done even more making me moan onto his dick he is turned on by this and he eventually cum's into my mouth i stand up with the cum still in my mouth and open my mouth to show him and swallow it whole.

Straight away when i swallow it he grabbed my head and pulled me into his lip thinking i looked so good after he checks the time and realizes that we are 15 minutes late he alarmed me and we both through our clothes on we then thought it will be really suspicious because this is the only class we have together and if we walk in at the same time everyone would know what was going on.

As soon as we walked out we decided to just fuck it and forget what everyone thinks and let them believe what they want too we walk in and Blaise opens the door aggressively before we walk in he places his hand on my ass i liked the feel of it so i didn't say anything about it when the door opened everyone turns their heads including Professor Slughorn i then realize that Snape sent Draco back to class "what may be your excuse for being late may i ask" he asks all i say was "i had more important things to do" he then puts his chalk down on his desk and just lets it slide "i will let this go this one time may you take your seats".

I look at Blaise his hand still on my ass the only seats in the class that were left were the front seats as everyone watched us walk down to the seats they all notice Blaise's hand on my ass they all gasp in shock i turn to Draco and he rolls his eyes i just smile and turn away i turn to Jake and he winks and me and i blow a kiss to him Blaise soon realize's what i did i grabbed my face lightly and slammed his lips into his "your mine you know that y/n" he says in his deep husky voice.

I then smile at him and he turns away i then see Draco signaling for Pansy to come sit near him which she obviously ran over to him he throws his lips onto hers and she takes it in he didn't seem like he was enjoying it though a couple minutes later Professor Slughorn tells us to stand up and gather i turn my head to Draco and i feel a warm hand on my ass again i knew it was Blaise and i turn to him and giggle i turn my head to Draco again and he rolled his eyes at me then he grabs Pansy's ass she was very happy about it but confused at the same time i rolled my eyes and gave all my attention to Blaise.