chapter 20-final part

It was later that day and Me and Draco planned that we would tell everyone at dinner I was so nervous but excited I got all dressed up for the occasion I hear a knock at door thinking it may be Stella i start walking to the door and i shout "coming!" i open the door and it's no other that Draco.

"hey baby you look gorgeous as always" i look at him in the eyes and smile "thank you i couldn't say the same about you" i turn away flicking my hair in his face i hear him sigh heavily and i giggle to myself secretly he walks up to me and grabs me under my arms and spinning me around i look at him shyly "is there a problem cutie?" i stroke his cheek and blink gently at him biting me lip he puts a strand of hair behind my ear and whispers into my ear "i wanna fuck you right here right now" he says with a tint of aggression in his voice.

I giggle at turn my face "oh do you really want to fuck me Draco" i go slowly down to hid dick and grab and squeeze it he bites onto his lip and slightly whispers under his breath "fuck" i squeeze tighter and i put my finger to his lips "you sure you want fuck me right now?" he nods with a lot of enthusiasm i smirk at him and start leaning in to kiss him then i turn my head "well i guess your gonna have to wait baby" he looks at me with pure confusion and anger i can tell he is so horny for me and i just ignore him.

I slowly start walking away shaking my ass in his face "babe?" i turn my head towards "yes?" he looks me up and down and walks slowly over to me and says "you have no idea how hard i'm going to fuck you tonight" and he turns away walking to the door and walks out slamming the door behind him i felt so wet for him and i knew right there i was going to have to mess with him in the great hall.

It's time for dinner in the great hall and Me and Draco planned on meeting up together and walking in together i start walking to his dorm and saw him talking to a girl i couldn't quite tell who it was but Draco looked pretty mad i stand there looking really confused and all of a sudden i see them fucking kissing i trusted Draco to pull away but he didn't he just kept kissing her with tongue and everything he starts kissing down her neck and that's when i realised who it was he was kissing it was Daphne Greengrass.

"WHAT THE FUCK DRACO!" i scream he quickly looks up and realised it was me "no it's not what it looks like" i look at him with pure confusion and anger "what the fuck do you mean how do you explain that!?" Daphne turns to me and smiles i death stare and she just blows a kiss at me thinking this was a joke Draco runs up to me and grabs my shoulder "please listen!" i look at him with disgust "get the fuck of me Draco! you know what we are done!"
he looks shattered "no y/n please don't do this!" i push him away from me "you know what you two belong together you ass hole!" i turn away walking anywhere away from him.

I run into Lucian on the way to the bathroom "oh hey-wait what's wrong?" i look at him and he pulls me into a hug "i'm sorry if i ever was a dick to you Lucian" i say crying into his shirt he strokes my head and kisses me on the head "you weren't ever a dick to me but Draco definitely was" he says i giggle into his chest i look up at him "hey can you do me a favour?" i ask he nods "depends what the favour is your asking y/n?" i pull away from him "well.. i need you to help me make Draco jealous?" he looks at me with a sudden shock "wait you want me to risk my life?" he says in a giggly tone i laugh at him and beg "please i need your help" i can see him thinking about it and then he nods.

"omg seriously!" he nods again "fine i will do it" i hug him and give him a kiss "thank you soo much i owe you!" he just smiles "ok what's the plan?" i explain to him the plan and he nods at everything i say after around 20 minutes we agree and we are ready i see that dinner started around 5 minutes ago meaning Draco is gonna be there i grab Lucian hand and drag him to the great hall we arrive in front of the door and i say "are you ready?" he nods at me and smiles "ready as i will ever be" i smile at him and we open the door hand in hand.

Everyone turns their heads and i look at the Slytherin table and everyone is in shock i see Blaise smile at me but then i see him turn to Draco and he looks so pissed he really thought this was all i was going to do hold hands with the guy he thought wrong everyone is looking at us in shock with there mouths open i soon see Stella clapping but she still looked very confused now that i see everyone looking at us i turn to Lucian and grab him by his face and kiss him passionately i hear everyone gasp in shock Lucian grabs my thigh and pulls it up to his waist i got so turned on.

I pulled away from him and i feel him place his hand on my ass walking to our table everyone is watching us i whisper in his ear "this is working perfectly" he smiles at me and laughs we soon sit down right near Blaise and Draco on the other side he is still death staring us both Blaise turns to me and says "what the fuck happened with you and Draco!?" i look at him smile "oh he didn't tell you he fucking cheated!" Draco turns away from Goyle and looks at Blaise with pure anger "what the fuck wait seriously!" i nod at him "the fuck is your problem Draco!" i hear Blaise say i look at Draco and smile "it's not what it sounds like" he says Blaise looks at him with confusion.

"why the fuck would you do that to her!" Draco just turns his head and ignores him that's when i had enough i turn to Lucian and sat on his lap i start moving against him slowly and i could tell he liked it "do you like that?" i whisper in his ear and suck on his neck "ugh that feels so good" i smirk at him and start grinding harder on him he puts his head back and bites his lip i turn my head towards Draco and his face impression says it all he is disgusted.

I suddenly see him get up from his seat and walking over to us "can i speak to you for a sec?" i look up at him "fuck off!" i say plainly he grabs my wrist and pulls me off Lucian "get the fuck off me Draco!" he pulls me towards the door and opens it and pushes me out into the corridors "let me fucking explain!" i look at him and say "what is there to explain you dick!" he puts his head down and looks at me deep in the eyes "i had to do it" i looked at him with anger " explain you fucking self Draco!" he looks sad at this point "my parents found out i was dating you and they weren't happy and they wanted me to marry Daphne so i told them i broke up with you and started dating her they had people watching me and at the time i saw someone that works at the manor and i kissed making them believe it"

I put my head down "why didn't you tell me?" he looked at me "i was going to tell you tonight but i didn't have time too i'm sorry ok" i nod at him "i'm sorry too" i say he smiles "you know i would never hurt you i...i..i love you" i put my head up and look at him in the eyes "i love you too" he comes over to me and pulls me into him and hugs me i hug him back "i love you so much" i smile under his embrace he grabs my hand and opens the great hall doors and we walk into together everyone looks at us and he kisses me passionately i pull away and smile at him i love him so much i can't live without him.

authors note
that's the end of green curtain thank you for all the support i know it's a pretty bad ending but i wouldn't say it's to bad i love you all.<3