chapter 16

Draco looks at us with pure shock "what the fuck!" he seemed pissed Blaise doesn't say anything at all i look at Draco "we need to talk outside" i say in a soft gentle voice i go walk up to and gently place my hand in his he pulls away and starts walking up to Blaise he look at him with full disgust then punches across the face i was in full shock Blaise drops onto the bed and i run over to him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you" i say with complete anger and frustration i push Draco aside to make sure Blaise is ok he has a bloody nose so i go grab a couple tissues after i give him a box of tissues to clean the blood i stand and i grab Draco's hand with a lot of strength i walk him outside and slam the door behind us "why did you do that!?" he looks me deep in the eyes and say "it's not your problem i was having a rough day so move out of my way your filthy bitch!" he pushes past me to go over to the common room sofa.

Pansy is sitting down there and Draco was obviously trying to piss me of so i see him go over and sit next to her really closely he whispers something into her ear making her giggle and blush i walk back into the dorm where Blaise is to go check if his nose had stopped bleeding and it did he went to clean himself up and i went to find the hottest outfit i had that showed loads of skin i got dressed and walked out into the common room.

Blaise came out after me and put his hands around my waist and moves my hair away from neck and starts kissing gently i start giggling away and he whispers into my ears "do you like this?" i start kissing his cheek and Draco won't take his eyes of us andPansy tries pulling his face away to get his attention he gets so pissed off he pulls Pansy to him and starts making out with her passionately he keeps his eyes on me the whole time.

Pansy jumps onto his lap and she starts unbuckling his pants he quickly pushes her away and wipes him with his arm Pansy is smiling away "Baby where are you going?" he turns to her with an evil stare "fuck off pansy!" she gasps in shock and runs off crying i laugh to myself and i push Blaise of me "what's wrong don't you want me anymore?" i laugh at him and say "i got to go see Jake" i walk away from him to Draco's dorm i knock on the door once and no reply i walk inside and hear him in the shower i walk over to the bathroom and the door is unlocked.

I take off all my clothes and walk into the bathroom i walk over to the shower and open the door Draco looks shocked until he realised it was me i walk slowly go inside and shut the door behind me i grab the body wash and start washing him he looks at me deep in the eyes i touch his face and we look at each other for a minute or so until he pulls me into him and starts making out with me he picks me up and i wrap my legs around him and he pushes me against the wall i moan into his ear and he starts kissing down my neck.

I start rubbing against him and he moans so loudly it turns me on he grabs a piece of hair and tucks it behind my ear i position myself and get ready for him to push his dick inside of me he looks at me deep in the eyes asking for consent i nod and all of a sudden i feel his dick inside of me "uhhh!" i scream he starts moving slowly going faster with each thrust "omg yes Draco!" he looks at me with pure amusement knowing he is about to bring me to the edge and he pulls out of me i looks at him with confusion and anger knowing he is just trying to piss me off.

I got so annoyed by it i slowly bend down to his dick and start rubbing on it soon enough i take him all the way into my mouth sucking on slowly i start licking the tip and sucking on him again go fast he starts moaning and breathing heavily i bring him to the edge and i feel him cum into my mouth i pull away and stand and show him and swallow it whole he moans and pulls me towards him and starts kissing me "your so naughty" he says i look at him and giggle we suddenly hear the door open outside the bathroom.

"Hey mate i was just wondering if you wanted to go out with the guys tonight i'm thinking of inviting y/n and you can invite pansy?" Draco looks at me with worry noticing that it's Blaise he quickly pulls away from me "uh yeah sure lemme just get ready" he turns away from me and turns the shower off then he gestures for me to get out and get a towel on i quickly do exactly what he says "hey man can you get me a towel? Draco says in a worried tone "yeah of course i can one second lemme get one for you" we hear the turn shut and Draco pushes me outside and tells me quickly get out i run over to the door and run outside to my dorm i luckily made it in time and slam the door behind me.

I'm breathing heavily as soon as i get there and i turn around and see Stella and Ginny on the bed making out "omg i'm so sorry i interrupted" i say feeling really bad i quickly look at Stella in a apologetic way she smiles and says "oh no worries y/n i thought i should introduce you to my girlfriend" i smile so brightly "omg hey it's so nice to meet you" i smile at Ginny and she politely smiles back i quickly go into the bathroom and get dressed into a nice sexy dress knowing Blaise will be inviting me on a double date i run back out and say "i will be back in a couple hours i will leave you two to it" i smile then wink at them both then leave slamming the door behind me.

I walk down the stairs and find Jake sitting down on the common room sofa's and i run over to him and sit in his lap giving him a big hug "hey y/n what's up with you?" i smile at him and tell him that i overheard Blaise talking about inviting me on a double date with Draco he looks at me and starts laughing away i slap him on his arm "Jakee stoppp!" he looks over my shoulder towards Blaise walking towards us "hey y/n i was wondering if you wanted to hang out with our group tonight at the club and you can invite a friend?" i look up at him and smile and say "yeahh of course i will" he smiles at me brightly "great i will see you at 7" he walks away and Jake starts laughing away "your coming with me!" he smiles and just nods.