Whats My Name?

THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN LEMON!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His gaze is full of desire he looks down your body runs his fingers down smiles picks up your face.

He Whispers to you "are you sure about that my little subby brat cause how bad i want you i can't hold back anymore not even if your crying."

You Look him dead in the eyes smile " I'm not scared pussy.";)

He pins you against the wall water dripping down are body.. You moan soft he puts his hand around your neck.
Then grips hard..

He sticks his tongue in your mouth your so into it where your moaning and he's grunting ... He pulls your face back and stares into your eyes and shoves to fingers inside you...Him having bigger hands bigger than yours kinda hurt you cover your mouth trying to hide your squirms ...

He looks at you and says " Move your hand I wanna hear you moan for me.. what's my name?"

You look up with tear filled eyes from the pain .. " NO! i won't say it HA!" You say ..He drops his hands and says wash up imma have my way with you after ...

TIME SKIP (after shower)

He grabs your ass and wraps you in a towel and one around his waist he picks you up and lays you on the bed. He is above you so you look down (it's so big-you thought) you close your eyes waiting for him to put it in a few seconds past and you hear moans . you open your eyes he's jerking himself off staring at my body. Biting his lip

You look at him and say " whaaaa no fairrr" He lets go of his member and touches your lip and says finger yourself and beg for it.". You put your head down stick a finger in he lays back where it's in front of his face and watches you touch you moan more as you see his member get harder.

He gently moves your hand and gently licks your clit you moan and shiver and get chills of pleasure.. He kisses it then looks at you and smirks. He starts eating you out sloppy telling you "fuck your so tight...you like when i lick here huh fucking brat..you taste so good ..cum for me baby cummmm.."

Your moaning he grips your left breast and plays with my nipple then he gets two fingers and shoves it in you while eating you out .. You moan out "fuck me please please daddy fuck me im your little fuck toy please please"

You cum in his mouth and he licks you clean he gets up and his mouth looks like there's somethings inside as you were about to ask he leans in kisses you and as you open your mouth to kiss back he puts some of your cum in your mouth..

Part 2 ->