Confession...

You wipe your face in your pillow and look up.

You blush and are suprised!

You Say " BAKUGO!?!"
He scratches the back of his neck and asks " Can I talk to you?"

You cover you face away from him with your hand and say "Uh what do you what"

He grabs your wrist pulls your hand down

Leans in and says "Says you've been crying huh."

You laugh and say " HAHAH NOPE IM FINEE" you look away blushing really red you look back at him meet his eyes he has a light blush on his face.

You let out a hmmph when you look at him with a light smile he lets go of you backs up looks down holds his hand that touched you with and says " Just know y/n you can talk to me"

You start to tear up and his eyes get wide he goes "IM SORRY."

You wipe your face and say it's just Mineta had me so mad like why.

He picks up your face and says "I had him delete it dumbass..or i would have killed him.."

You blush really hard and smile you say really soft "thanks Kacchan."

He leans in closes his eyes and says "i'm sorry but i.."

He kisses you your heart races your screaming in your head (OMG OMG OMG IS THIS HE HES)

You grab his face kiss him back he grabs your waist he slips his tongue in your mouth. Your tongues fighting for dominance..he won obvi;) .. he grabs your neck pulling you closer. He picks you up puts you against a wall and you wrap your legs around his waist.

You guys pull your head back and a trail of saliva from his mouth to yours is there. He pulls your face close and licks the trail out from your mouth. You blush he puts his head against yours and chuckles.

He looks up at you in a serious face and tells you "I'm in love with you y/n I'm sorry about what happened i beat the fucker up for it to but I love you I want you to be mine"

You smile hug his shoulders and say " Omg this feels like a dream I felt the same way about you!!" You smile brightly "YESS I WILL AND THANK YOU I LOVE YOU TOOO!!!"