All to Myself

[After you both confessed he stayed the night and you guys cuddled and fell asleep]
F/f -Fav food

Time skip /Next Morning

You wake up to the smell of delicious food You look up and see Katsuki siting eating while watching tv.

He was wearing a black tank top and blue basketball shorts.

You stretch which catches his attention he passes you a plate and says " Eat up"

You looked down to your f/f ..and look up confused "uh how do you know my favorite foods" He looks to the side and blushes. "Since i liked you i kinda stalked your insta and saw your food highlights you seemed to like this a lot" He looked down and blushed

You grabbed his face and said "your perfect"
He blushed and said "no you are eat your food dumbass it's going to get cold."

You took a bite and blushed " ITS SO GOOD OMG UR SUCH A GOOD COOK BBY!!" He smiled and blushed and said " ofc i am thanks.. now finish it's Saturday i wanna hang with you."

You finished and said " All done do you have clothes ?"
He holds up a backpack and says "yea got it this morning can i shower here?"

You blush " Uh ye..yea Im gonna take mine right now.."

You get your clothes brush your teeth turn on your speaker and start to play music and turn on the shower and start to undress. You pull down you pants then panties and see you were wet..you blush and say "hm it's because he's here" and hop in the shower.

After 5 mins you hear a knock on the door. You turn red and say " uh come in...."

You hear him say " You left your towel on the chair"

You stick my head out the shower and smile "thx"

He blushed and stares You pause and get really red and ask him "do you wanna join me i know you wanted to take a shower...."

He smirks and starts taking off his clothes You blush and close the curtain embarrassed to see You pull it slowly trying to get another peep he yanks it from your hands open and smiles and says "Perv"

You turn red and say "SHUT UPP" he gets in You turn at the wall he gets really close and moves his hands slowly towards your hips he's hesitant you get closer and feel down his abs and get naughty thoughts;) and blush you grab his hands pulling them around yourself.

You get on your tip toes and whisper in his ear...

"I want you all of you all to myself right now..."