Chapter 3

I woke up and Nina was still sleeping. It was almost lunch time so I texted Kaycee and waited to see if Luke would text me first or if It was a one night thing.

"Morning sunshine" Nina said noticing I was on the phone. "Whatca doin?"

"Texting Kaycee and waiting for Luke to text me." I said.

"Someone's got a crush." Nina smirked.

"I don't know what your talking about" I said looking up innocently.

"Mmmhum" Nina said still smirking. "maybe you should text him first?"

"I will, I just want to see last night wasn't a one time thing." I said playing with my fingers.

"He would be dumb then" Nina said. "lets go get food."

We got up and headed to the kitchen. We made some pancakes and ate them while talking about what happen since the last time we saw each other.

"Im so full" Nina said putting her hands on her stomach.

"Same" I said copying her.

"Race you to my room." she said.

"I'm to full." I said.

"Well then I'm gonna win" Nina said starting to run.

I just walked as she ran to the room. She was holding my phone waving it I'm the air.

"Look here, Luke responded" Nina said.

"Nina hand my phone now." I said slowly walking over to her.

"Fine after you give me money" she said.

"I'm not giving you money" I said.

"Fine" she said handing me my phone.

I opened the text and Nina was looking over my shoulder to see what the text said.

"Yesterday was really fun. Would you want to maybe go out to dinner with me tonight or something?"

"Ya I would love to" I replied.

"Oh la la" Nina said.

"Ya ya" I said laughing.

"Maria's got a date." Nina said smirking.

My phone vibrated signaling I had another text. I looked down at my phone and saw Kaycee replied.

"Thanks for stoping me last night"

"Welcome you know I always got your back" I replied to kaycee.

"Well we better get you ready for your date." Nina said making me look up from my phone.

She stood up and grabbed her phone. She grabbed her shoes and then looked at me.

"Ok lets head to my house." I said looking back at her.

"No I have an outfit I want you to wear" Nina stated.

"What outfit?" I asked kinda worried

"My skinny jeans and that black crop top that says kiss me." Nina said.

It was Actually a cute outfit. The jeans showed off my legs and butt and the crop was tight and defined my boobs.

"You will look hot, Luke is gonna love it. He's gonna love you." Nina said.

"Thanks" I said looking at my feet.

"Now your makeup." Nina said.

"But I don't want to wear makeup I wore make up yesterday." I complained.

"Maria just listen to me" Nina said.

"Fine" I said letting Nina do my makeup.

"I'm wearing my converse just to let you know" I said as she put eye liner on me.

"Fine" she said

I looked down at my phone and saw another text from Luke.

"Hold on" I said grabbing my phone and looked at the text.

"I'll pick you up at 5 from your friends house, unless you going back home."

"Are you bringing me back home or am I staying here?" I asked nina.

"I'll bring you home at 4" Nina said.

"Shit then he's gonna have to talk to my parents." I said as reality hit me.

"My house...but your gonna have to talk to my parents." I replied to Luke scared of his reply.

"It will be ok" Nina said trying to reassure me.

"My parents are strict do you know how hard it was to convince them to let me wear a bikini let alone crop tops? They are gonna hate that I'm dating a collage boy. Plus how do you think he's gonna reply." I said as fear ran through me.

"It will be ok" Nina repeated.

My phone vibrated once again and my heart started racing. I looked down and my phone and unlocked it as the text popped up.

"Can't wait to meet them :)" Luke replied.

"ok" I replied not knowing what to say.

"It's 3:20" Nina said looking at the clock then turning back towards me.

"Wow time went by fast." I said.

"Ya but we better get you home" Nina said.

"Yep" I said as fear took over my whole body.

With that we headed back to my house. The fear of my parents reaction set in. The fear of them disapproval of him terrified me.

A/N
Sorry this one was a little boring it just a filler chapter and i will be posting slower so please be patient with me I have this and 3 other story's to updated and I'm getting really busy but I will still try updating all of them when ever I can. I love all my amazing readers so comment ideas I'm any of my story's you read and who know I might use it and it will help better the book. thank you guys for sticking with me.