Chapter 4

We got to my house I looked next door to make sure Luke. Once the close was clear I ran In my house with Nina right behind me.

"Mom, Dad I'm home and I need to talk to you!!" I screamed once I got in the house.

"Ya" my mom said walking to the front room where I was with my dad following her.

"Nina I'll meet you in my room" I said Turing towards her.

She headed to my room and I turned back to my parents. They where both staring at me.

"So I have a date tonight" I said pausing letting one thing at a time sink in.

"That's great" my mom said.

"If this boy hurts you I'll hurt him" my dad said.

"He won't hurt me but there more" I said closing my eye preparing my self for the freak out.

There was silence for a minute until my dad spoke up

"What" my dad asked worried.

"He lives next door, He is a freshman in collage." I said

"You said you would stay away from them!" My mom said getting mad and standing up.

"I'm sorry it's just I met him and we started talking. He's really nice." I said trying to defend him.

"You made a promise to us" my dad said.

"I know but I'm almost an adult. I'm gonna be going to collage myself." I said.

Just then the doorbell rang. It's time for the real trail them talking to him.

"That's probably him here to talk to you guys." I said assuming.

"Go finish gettin ready and we will talk to him." My mom said.

"So I can go" I said smiling.

"We'll see" my dad said seeming not to happy about the situation.

I hurried to my room and changed into my favorite converse. I looked at Nina smiling.

"I'm guess they said yes" Nina said.

"They are talking to him now." I said.

"Oh god" Nina said.

"Ya" I said. "last minute check, how I look?"

"Like a Sexy beast on fire" Nina said.

"Thanks" I said laughing.

"I'll wait here to you guys leave." Nina said.

"Kk." I said heading out of my room.

Luke was talking to my parents and it seemed like it was going good. He had my dad laughing at his jokes.

"Hey Luke" I said trying to get his attention.

"Hey, you look amazing." Luke said turning and smiling at me.

"Thanks" I said blushing.

"Ready to go" Luke asked me.

"Yep" I said.

Luke and I said goodbye to my parents. We headed to his car, but before I could get in he stopped me.

"Wait before we head out the guys want to meet you, properly this time" Luke said.

"Ok, then let's head over there" I said.

Luke put his arm around my waist and we headed inside. There where a ton of guys all over the house. Some with girls and some with beers.

"Hey you guys" Luke said.

"Luke!" A few of them said walking towards us.

"Hey guys this is Maria" Luke said.

He named almost everyone there but he told me there where still a few others he wanted me to meet fully. They weren't there so I agreed to wait a little. We decided to go sit down while we waited.

"So hey" Luke said when there was awkward silence.

"Hi" I said just look at him.

"Your bored aren't you" Luke stated.

"No" I lied.

"Ya you are" Luke said.

"Maybe just a little" I said not wanting him to feel bad.

"They are here!" Someone shouted.

"Perfect just in time." Luke said standing up and offering me his hand.

I took his hand and he lead me to a group of guys who held two tickets for something, roses and a teddy bear.

"Two tickets to the country festival." One of the guys said.

"I forgot to mention it might be a long night" Luke said.

"Wait this is for me" I asked looking at Luke.

"I wanted our first date to be amazing." Luke said.

"How did you know I like country?"

"I remember you mentioning something last night." Luke said

I gave him a hug and kissed his lips.

"Someone getting some tonight" one of the boys said.

That made me pull away as my face was turning bright red. Luke was also red at the face.

"Well these idiots that got the stuff for me are Henry, Ryan, Cody and you met my brother Justin."

"Hi" I said smiling.

"Well we better get going" Luke said putting his arm around my waist and guiding me out.

We said goodbyes as we headed to the door and next thing I knew we where on our way to the biggest country concerts of the year.