Chapter 2

I got dressed in my club dress it was a tight strapless light blue dress with sparkles on the boob area that went to mid thigh. I wore a pair of spandex under cuss I know there are gonna be drunks.

"How do I look?" Kaycee asked.

She had a similar dress on but was just black. We both had push-up bras on to make our boobs look bigger.

"You look...woah" i said.

Kaycee is a really pretty girl but she doesn't realize it. She has amazing blue eyes an beautiful straight blond hair. Then you have me with brown curly hair an brown/hazel like eyes sometimes with a hint of green. I think I'm ugly but Kaycee always disagrees.

"You sure?" Kaycee asked.

"Yes you look amazing...what about me" I asked feeling self conscious next to her.

"You are so beautiful, your gonna have every guy looking at you" Kaycee smirked.

"Thanks" I said.

"Now time for hair" Kaycee smirked.

Kaycee curled her hair while I straighten mine. Then we went to make up. we both went for a natural look. I called my parents and told them i was going to Kaycee and she called her to say she was staying at my house. Our parents didn't like each other much so they never really talked. My parents were running late they said and wouldn't be home to late so they wouldn't see me all dressed up.

"Ready to go" I asked Kaycee after a few hours of preping.

"Yep" she said smiling.

We both grabbed our heels that matched our dressed slid them on and headed out.

"Ready to...woah" Luke said turning around from his car.

Luke was with Dalton, who was eyeing Kaycee.

"Woah your self" I said walking over to the car and getting in the passages side cuss that's the door Luke opened for me.

Luke and I road in the front while Dalton and Kaycee road in the back.

"So you girls ready for your first collage party?" Luke asked us.

"Yep" Kaycee and I both said.

The car ride consisted of small chitchat and the finally we heard loud music and saw the party.

"Ready girl for the time of your life." Dalton asked us.

We both looked at each other and smirked.

"Maria you will stick with me and Kaycee you will stick with Dalton, we will make sure you girls are ok." Luke said.

"We can protect our self just fine" I said.

"Ya we don't need guys to protect us plus we bearly know you" Kaycee said.

"Yet you get in a car with us." Dalton says.

"Who says we don't have pepper spray on us." I said

"Your gonna pepper spray the driver" Luke smirked.

"Maybe" I said.

"Then I think you can handle you self but let us hang with you at least." Luke said.

"Alright, I guess that work" I said smirking.

With that we headed to the party. Luke was a really cool guy and he was really good looking also. As we walked in the house I got blasted with the loud music and hit with the smell of alcohol.

"Here give me your hand I don't want to lose you in the crowd" Luke whispered in my ear.

I looked down at my hand and over to his. The shyness in me was coming back. No I can't let this happen I'm a strong girl I need to face this. I was just about to grab his hand when he put his arm around my waist.