Maybe i could get used to this

YN POV PSA I RECOMNED READINF THIS WHILE LISTING TO DESIRE
He picks me up and sets me up on the bed " what in the hell was that corpse come onnnnn " i say i was truly pissed right when i was about to cum he just stops....... UGH ALL I WANT IS HIM RIGHT NOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE AMOUT OF HORNYNESS IM GOING THRU, the way his tongue moved so easily the way he held my waist , the way he had control of me i wanted more of that more , and more and more ( sex and more sex was all running thru me WHY AM I ACTING LIKE A HORNY Teenager ) " you tease me baby i had to punish you a little bit " he says in his raspy deep voice that turned me wet in a second. he walks up to me and and puts his hand on my chin " dont worry you will get to cum soon baby but for now im going to leave you on edge ...... " as he inserts a finger into me making me slightly moan and he contuse to talk still slowly moving his finger in and out " if you keep being a little tease you filthy whore i will fuck your brains out leaving you not able to walk for a whole week do you want that daddy's little slut , do you really want that, to be in pain for a whole 2 weeks because of me " he says quite aggressively and sexually im dying right now and all i can say is well i cant even speak i just nod my head looking into his bright sparkling eyes " good girl , now get up lets get some food " he saying while licking his finger and handing me his hand to get up my legs felt a bit numb but in a good way .

CORPSE POV

she looked so beautiful in the moment her moaning every time i reinserted my finger and whispering into her ear , she was extremely tight even my finger had to slightly break thru , but she enjoyed every bit of it and so did i , she slightly fell bac when i was helping her up , wow damm i did a number on this girl and right when i was about to kiss her a nurse comes in rushing "YN sweetheart are you okay your oxygen levels dropped extremely fast " she said worried i chuckled to myself " ya im oky nurse kia " she says a little breathless " well then missy please put your nasal cannula back on and get some food into your self " she says smiling and then giving me a glance " thank you i promise i will , come on corpse lets go get some food im starving " she says while grabbing my hand and walking me outside .

time passes

"oh god HOLY MOTHER FUCING SHIT I NEVER KNOW I WAS THIS HUNGERU " she says looking so adorable , i loved her i really did we sat at the roof of the hospital eating our food looking at the dark night " you know im really thankfull for you " she says with food in her mouth . " ahhah well i could say the same for you baby girl " she looked tried so she rested her head in my lap looking at the stars .................................................................." i love you " i say with out any knowledge that it actually did come out of my mouth , she quickly got up and put her small fragile hands on my face " you do ?" she said in a sad look looking at my eyes and back to her hands " i really fucking do(yn) i know its really early for me to tell you that but i really do " i say, my voice sound choppy and a bit heart broken at her sad face " well i love you too , your somthing i would never thought i would have" she says while smiling and the i grab her face and kiss her tears flow out of her eyes i stop and look at her confused " please never leave me like everyone else did after i got sick , and pleas dont love me im just a burden please dont love me " she says while crying " your no where near a burden ur a bit annoying but thats what i love about you " i says and she giggles and lies back on my lap and slowly closes her eyes and falls asleep , i carry her back into her room and watch her sleep ( i could marry her i thought to myself ).

AND BOOM THATS THE ENSD OF THIS CHAPTEER AHBAHABHUASTGW IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT AHAHHAHA well yall make sure to star if u liked this chap and give me yalls reactions in the comments bc i truly love them they make me laugh thank you everyone